Destiny

Author's note: I was shooketh after watching this video, also.... yeah this is a fanfic from one of my favorite shows, wanted to upload a picture but my search engine is a bitch and didn't let me upload it!!!! Have fun?

The hand rises and falls in a slow motion; he cries out in agony, tears fly from his eyes and land onto the floor in front of him. It rises and falls again, and he screams again in pain.

"Insolent little fool." The harsh words spoke as the hand came into contact with his back leaving a welt upon him. "Disgusting." Rise and Fall. "Monstrosity." Rise and Fall.

A sigh escaped the his mouth as he fell onto his chair, exhausted. "Get me a drink."

He rose shaking and trembling, trying to re-button his shirt. "Yes grandfather." He spoke as he left out the door and locking the door behind him, only to slowly slide down the door and begin to sob.

BaDaSs_BiTcH is typing...

He felt the vibration in his pocket and held his breath, remembering that he had to be somewhere. He slid the notification to the left, unlocking his phone.

From BaDaSs_BiTcH: YO! WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!!! If you don't get here soon, I'm gonna kiss the guy you have a crush on.

To BaDaSs_BiTcH: YOU BETTER NOT YOU HOE!!

He laughs to himself, and gets up shakily avoiding putting to much pressure on his back. He steps shakily tone towards the street and looks to the right to see one of his grandfather's younger neighbor, looking shaken.

He noticed that the way the neighbor was trembling and taking quick glances towards him, alerted him that the neighbor had heard it all. And yet, this anger bubbled up inside him at the single thought that the neighbor didn't help him, even when he cried out in pain the neighbor lent no hand.

This sensation began to overwhelm him as he kept staring at the neighbor; they stumbled a little and clutched onto the fence, looking up at him shakily, blood seeping from their nostrils and their eyes. He walked over to them and looked down at them, "You should have helped." Was all he said as turned and began walking away, hearing the thump of the neighbor collapsing, smirking as he didn't call for help.

(a/n he doesn't know that it was him that caused that yet)

His footsteps echoed loudly in the dark night as he headed off to his school's dance; he didn't even want to go to it but his best friend after finding out that he had a crush on a guy at their school, ended up convincing him to go to the school dance to see if they could somehow get together if even for just a night.

He touched the cool metal of the doors, feeling the chill all the way to his spine, he trembled and bit his lip. With a sudden urge o strange confidence he threw the door open and walked into the dance, immediately overwhelmed with the loud noise and strange sensations he was getting from being surrounded by people.

He crept his way towards the girl's locker room, which is where she told him to meet her, twitching away from any physical contact that happened. He clutched the door with shaking  anything over the noise and with another burst of confidence he opened the door and stepped in.

He stopped entirely, sadness and depression wrecking him in that instant. A tear slipped down his cheek as a slow song began to play that seemed undeniably sad at the moment, his hand falls against the wall as all he can do is stare as his best friend gets fucked by his crush. He thrusts over and over again, and she moans over and over again, and they kiss. Again. And again.

He leaves through the door he entered, slowly moving through the crowd moving his hips and body to the music. He turns his head noticing a boy being forced into the boys locker room, he hates bullies.

This feeling of strength creeps over him as he approaches the locker room, he slips in after them. He sees the boy dragged towards the shower, somehow he can feel the anger and the fear overwhelming him. It was when the water started and then the screaming, and then the abilities, did he fall to his knees. He heard the screaming in his head while he heard it in his ears, this uncontrollable feeling of intense pressure overwhelming him, choking out any screams. Pain exploded in his head as frightened voices and creams of terror filled his head.

Andy! A voce screamed out in his head and he whipped his toward the screaming boy, the pressure and intense waves of force coming off him, became nonexistent as he reached out his hand to him.

Andy! The voice shouted in his mind, closer now. He moved closer to the boy and brought their faces close feeling each others energy, seemingly connected.

ANDY! It shouted.

"Andy." He whispered as he pressed his lips to the boys lips, bringing the boy out of his sudden haze, their energies exploded and meshed. Both boys becoming enthralled and yearning for more, he gave up dominance to the boy and let him take control, allowing to push him to the ground and climb on top of him all while still kissing.

The doors burst open, and a girl stood there, mouth open in the form of an 'o'. "Andy." She whispered staring at the young boy who was on top of him. A blush spread across both their faces as Andy got off him, and avoided eye contact with all of them. The girl grabbed her brother's hand, "Let's go Andy."

"Not without him." Andy said pulling free and grabbing his hand and interlocking their fingers, causing him to blush even more.

She sighed and slapped her forehead with her hand, "Fine come on you two."