The move

We get out of the room and he tells me to grab boxes and what not since we are moving apparently. I go up the stairs and into the closet next to his room and pull out empty and folded moving boxes to fill. I have no idea where we are going but I guess I do not really have a choice. I go into his room and drop the folded boxes in the middle of his floor. I here him on the phone in the bathroom in his room so I just sit on his bed and wait for further instructions. I really do not want to leave but at the same time I do not want Xavier's dirty hands all over me. He comes out of the bathroom and looks at me. 
"Lets put some clothes in a box then I will go to your apartment and get your clothes while you hide in that room again." He instructs. 
"I want to go with you." I tell him as forcefully as I can. 
"Fine but first we have to make you look less......you so that no one will recognize you." He tells me. 
"Ok cool." I say as I get up and go to the boxes. 
I pick up a box and unfold it for him to put some of his clothes in. Then I unfold a box to put into the car. 
"I am going to take this out to the car." Before he can respond i dart out of the room. 
I go down the stairs and to the garage. I went to put the box in the backseat when all of a sudden I hear a voice behind me.
"You think you can get away from me? I am everywhere. I see you where ever you go. I am your number one stalker." Xavier puts his hand on my shoulder. "I am your number one fan, love." 
I scream as loud as I can.  Valenetino bursts into the garage. 
"Nice try Xavier.  Paisley, go inside hide."  Valenetino yells at me. 
"No, I don't want you to get hurt!" I yell back 
"NOW!" He doesn't tell me it again. 
I go inside and I hide inside the room hidden behind the fireplace. I lay down on the bed as thoughts swirl inside my head. what is happening in the garage? Why can't I be out there? What is he trying to protect me from?