The next day

I do not go back to our apartment. I go straight to Valenetino's house. Greyson keeps blowing up my phone. Of course I am not going to answer. 
- I am so sorry baby, text me <3- 
- I love you baby- 
-Come on baby, Come home- 
And many more texts like that remain unread. I am not texting that motherfluffer until I wrap my mind around what happened. I pull into  Valenetino's drive way. He comes out and is about to stay something before tears start streaming down my face. He sweeps me up off the ground and carries me bridal style into his house. He walks up his stairs and to the left and lays down on the bed so that I am now laying on him. 
"It is ok, you will be fine shh shhhh." He wipers into my ear as he strokes my long black hair. I cry for about half a hour before I fall asleep. Two hours later I wake up to the smell of food. I am laying on his bed but he isn't there anymore. I assume he is making food. I get up stretch and notice he put out a big hoodie for me. I take off my shirt and bra then slip into the hoodie. He knows me too well. I head down stairs to see him cooking something in the kitchen. 

"Have a nice nap?" He asks. 
"Yeah, I guess I needed it." I say. 
"Anything you want to talk About?"  Valenetino asks. 
"Nope, What are you making? I am hungry." I state in a way that said I wont talk about it. 
"Chicken and noodles."He says "your fav" 
"YAY OMG YOU ARE THE BEST" I exclaim. 
I go to his cabinets and pull out the plates and forks. I have been here so much I know where everything is. We get food on plates and then the doorbell rings. We Just ignore it. We keep eating our dinner. Twenty seconds later the doorbell rings. 
"I guess I will talk to someone else today."  Valenetino gets up and answers the door. 
"Is she here?" A all to familiar voice asks. 
"No Greyson, why would she be here?"  Valenetino says annoyed.
"Just if she comes by tell her I miss her ok?" Greyson says 
"No can do bro, I assume you have done something to her."  Valenetino says as he slams the door in his face. 
tears swell back up and pour out of my face. He gets out a blanket and wraps me up in it. then He carries me upstairs and we are back in the same position as before. 
"He is a penis head do not worry about him, Paisley, you will always have me."  Valenetino strokes my hair as he says this. 
I cry and cry soaking his shirt. I do this until I am asleep. Tomorrow is friday. Sweat mother of Jesus help me.