Mistakes

Hey guys sorry for not updating! I've had lots of work and plans. That's why i haven't been updating! So now the story has a writers block and I'll start updating when I have time.

A roar was heard and was drawing closer. Soldiers form the Alverez Empire were approaching. Warships in the air and panic throughout Crocus. Screams were heard and rang through the city as the 12 Shields came into play. the mages, still in the arena hoping to fend them off..

However, the mages still had hope. A fiery individual that won't back down from a fight. At least that was what he used to be. Betrayed and broken, he became an empty shell. That matters not however, because with a new reason to live, he was ready.

"Bring it on!" Natsu shouts into the sky as mages were battling the soldiers. Citizens, now successfully evacuated, the guild masters have no need to worry. The mages can go all out. As the dragon draws closer it's figure starts to look familiar, and a blazing fire lights up the sky.

"Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" Natsu shouts as he jumps up in the air releasing an enormous ball of flames at his enemies. Wiping out 10%  of their soldiers, the Spriggan 12 want to make a move on him. As they were about to jump and annihilate him altogether, Zeref stopped them.

"Don't." Zeref says. "He is my little brother, so don't interfere. If I happen to fall, then go back. Understood?" The Spriggans nod not wanting to face the wrath of their emperor. The 12 Shields went back into the warships in the air.

The fight rages on but it seems  Fairytail was being led off. Soon they found themselves far off from the rest. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Blaze shouts as he launches a roar at Fairytail. "Blaze! What was that for!?" Lucy shouts as it almost hit her. "It was never my intention to work with you lot of idiots." Blaze says as two figures drop in next to him.

 "Have you considered that I attacked the council? I mean I use Fire Dragon Slayer Magic too after all." The guild gasps. "So you mean, Natsu really didn't do it?" Gray asks in shock. "Of course not! You think that that weakling would be able to take down the entire council?" Blaze yells at him. "Blaze are you done?" Bethzy asks as she uncovers her cloak next to him. "Hurry, we need to find Zeref." Alton says. 

"Well you don't need to search anymore." Zeref says as he appears out of nowhere. "Lord Zeref!" Blaze, Bethzy and Alton say in unison. "So you lot hurt my brother eh?" Zeref said menacingly. "Who is this brother you speak of?" Blaze asks a bit frightened.  "It's dear old Natsu." Zeref says as everyone's blood freezes. "Repent." Zeref shouts as he blasts a wave of death at Blaze and his companions. He looks at Fairytail and asks, "Aren't you the ones that betrayed my dear old brother?"