Chapter Ten: Say What?

A/N: (drum roll) (hits symbol) CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOME AWESOME AND AMAZING READERS AND FANS!! Goodbye to Innocence now has 1,000 reads thanks to you wonderful guys! And it's weird how this story got 1,000 read on chapter ten, but anyways here is chapter ten for you marvelous fans! Continue to spread the word about this storyad thank you once again! Thanks! 

Enjoy!!

                                                                                  Chapter Ten:

                                                                                                             Say What?

I sighed as I looked around my bare, and naked room. I reminisced the spots where I knew pictures and posters went. And I noticed how dirty my walls were just by seeing lighter spots on them from the rest of the room.

It was seven fifteen on a thursday night and tomorrow morning my dad was going to be here. I rolled my eyes at the thought. All of the boxes were already at Tyla's house I had took a day off from school today to bring them over there and had settled in and came back home to say goodbye. To the house that is.

My mother was at work and she probably expected me to wait until she got home to leave. She got off at eight and didn't get home until nine fifteen and I wasn't going to wait up on her. I wasn't even going to leave her a note to let her know I was gone or to say 'I love you'. Because if you haven't noticed she obviously doesn't care about me or love me enough to tell my own father that I was his daughter.

She had already took down all of the pictures of us two that were taken at some of her business parties and put up some more of him and her. I didn't say anything though. I was probably never going to talk to her again because out of all of the times my father has come home, this was the lowest of all things she has done. That's how you know my father was staying for good, if she was forcing me to move out.

My father was a very busy business man that had several businesses across the country which is why he only came home every two to three years. I don't know exactly what he did, but it must have been pretty successful if he only came home after a few years.

I wiped away a fallen tear that had escaped my eye and ran a hand through my hair, before walking out of my room and shutting off my light. As I walked down the stairs, I got a text from Tyler for like the twenty fifth time today. Probably more than that. He was probably going to kill me for not texting him all day. But I could really care less. I was still angry with him for that stunt he pulled yesterday anyway.

I looked around in the living room and in the den to make sure I didn't leave anything anywhere. Once I saw that everything and anything of mine wasn't there, I grabbed my car keys and headed off to Tyla's.

On my way over, Tyler called me at least three times and the drive to this house was only fifteen minutes. On the fifth call, I got angry and wanted to shut my phone off, but I didn't. So the sixth time he called I answered.

"Don't you think if I wanted to talk to you, I would have picked up the first time you called?" I answered and I heard him scoff.

"I know you are not still mad." Was all he said and I rolled my eyes.