Chapter One: Saying Goodbye

A/N: Hey guys!! So I have a new story and I'm actually looking forward to writing this story. I think its going to be interesting. But I hope you guys like this first part.!

_OreoMadness

Goodbye To Innocence

                                                                                                              Chapter One:

                                                                                                        Saying Goodbye

"You guys don't listen. I said I did not want to go to this party." I said as I layed my head on my dresser. I felt Angela's hand rub up and down on my back and I sighed.

"Come on, Sky you need to at least go to one party before Junior year. You'll have some hallway cred and maybe you won't have to sit by the dumpsters at lunch anymore." Jackie said and I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't have to sit by the dumpsters if you guys would let me sit with you." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Raven came over to me and started to brush my hair and smiled at me through the mirror.

"I sit with you." She said and I smiled back at her.

"Exactly you're the only one. Well you and Claire." I said and sighed.

The girls were trying to get me to go to the party of the summer. It was some seniors party and I really didn't want to go. But they were going to drag me along anyway. I had been telling them for days and days that I was not up for this. Everyone already saw me and knew me as an outcast. So what will change if they see me in some tight, slutty dress?

Nothing. Exactly.

I was the girl that sat in the front of the classroom, hoping that no one would bother me. But by time class had ended I had about six or seven spitballs on my back. The girl that ate in the bathroom or in the library after I had gotten terribly embarrassed the period right before. Sometimes they took my lunch money, like we were in middle school or something. I just didn't understand why everyone had to pick on me.

Raven wasn't like that though. She was always there for me. Since we met in the fifth grade. When everyone discovered that we were the weird ones in the class because we liked to eat our oreos with peanut butter. Yeah I know we're strange, but hey. It was delicious.

But over the years Raven matured. Faster than me of course. She started to grow boobs at the age of twelve, while I was was still in a training bra. I got teased about that too. Her curves were becoming fuller and fuller day by day, while I remained skinny as a stick. Yeah it was hard knowing that your best friend looked ten times better than you and you're just the oddball that's lucky to sit next them.

That's how I felt and Raven knew that's how I felt. And she would lie there in my bed next to me while I cried my eyes out because of how stupid and worthless I felt. She never left my side, which kind of why I adored her. She was always going to be there for me no matter what and I appreciated her for that. Because she didn't have to, but she did. And that's what best friends do.

"Hello? Will you get out of la la land and answer my question?" Jackie said snapping her fingers in my face. I rolled my eyes at her and sat back in the chair.

"Come on, Sky. We want you to go to this party because we don't want to leave you out this time. When we're out partying you're always at home by yourself and we want it to be different this time. Come to the last and best friggin' party of the summer and have the night of your life. Get wasted, have sex, do whatever! Because you'll probably never do it again, if you don't come tonight. So please come with us to the party tonight.." Claire pleaded to me and I looked at her through the mirror and I sighed while running my hand through my hair. I layed my head back and looked up at the ceiling before nodding my head. Saying yes to all of their pleading questions. All of the girls squealed while Raven immediately began doing my hair.

Claire did my make up and I may say that I looked hot when they were done with me. I wonder why they never decided to do this before. I would have gladly agreed if it meant that this came with it. They handed me my clothes and I walked into the bathroom to change. It was a white strapless crop top with black roses on it, with a black skirt and some red pumps. Great, they've mistaken me for a hooker.

When I opened the door to the bathroom, the girls were still chatting amongst themselves, not paying any attention to me. So I walked over to my full length mirror and looked at myself completely. I looked amazing, despite the fact that I wished this skirt was longer. But I looked awesome. I wonder how long had they been waiting on me to go to a party with them.

"You look gorgeous, Skylar." Raven said walking up behind me. I could feel my blush creeping up my neck and burning my face. But luckily, I already had on blush so anyone could barely tell that I was.

"You look hot babe." Claire said walking behind me also.

Claire was another one of the girls that has been with me for the longest. Except for I met her in the sixth grade and she just so happened to join me and Raven in our weirdness of eating oreos with peanut butter. She was one of those girls, that has typically been beautiful since she was born. She had long brunette hair and those gorgeous eyes that everyone loved. Very different from me.

She would sit with me and Raven at lunch but her father would always show up at school and take her out to lunch and she would come back a minute right before the late bell rung. She was a sweet girl and I believed that ever since she's gotten with her boyfriend Clifton, who goes to the other school across town, he's brought out her normal self more than anyone else could have. I've never seen her anymore happier than she could be with him and I was happy for her.

"Alright, are you girls ready to go?" Jackie asked getting up off of the bed and walking over to my room door.

"Let's get ready to party!" They all screamed and I just smiled and shook my head.

There's no telling what I'm about to get into tonight. And I so wasn't prepared for what the night was about to bring to me.

A/N: So I bring upon you the first chapter in this wild story! So I hope you liked it because I did..but I'm not going to say much so I hope you guys enjoyed.!!

Thanks for reading!!

_OreoMadness