Chapter 25

A/N xx hey guys. X sorry that I have updated in a. While x my nan recently passed away and the funeral was yesterday so it's been tough xxx anyway...

Lilly's POV:

I open my eyes after my recent deep sleep and I don't recognise where I am. As I turn my head around to see who's laying next to me I just see his blonde/brown fringe in his face. I get up slowly not to wake him up... Grab the pillow. And hit him.

"CONNOR! GET UP YOU LAZY ASS PIECE OF SHITE!"

I scream at the top of my lungs.

"I SURRENDER. PLEASE STOP!"

So I put the pillow back and lay next to him.

"Shite? Why shite?"

He asked me quite confused...

"I didn't want to curse. So I fake cursed." We both burst out laughing. Then I ask,

"How am I in here? I thought we were in the living room?"

So he answers,

"Well I woke up and you had your head on my shoulder and to be honest, you didn't look comfy at all and neither was I. So I thought since I'm a lovely best friend I'm going to carry Lilly into my room. And that's what I did."

"Awww your such a cutie" I say pinching his cheeks. He hits my hands away and tells me to stop while laughing,so I get out of bed and walk into the living room.

Why isn't anyone here? They must all be in their rooms.

I can't sit here waiting for people to wake up...

"Tris... Get up..."

I say to my perfectly,stunning, sleepy boyfriend who is wrapped up in the blanket.

"I don't wanna..."

He says in his low morning voice...

"I'm making pancakes?"

"Give me 5 minutes... I will be up then." He says jumping outa bed into the bathroom.

I make many pancakes for everyone.

It seems that when I made pancakes everyone could smell them because now everyone is now around the table waiting for their pancakes.

*at 2:00 o'clock*

"C'mon Lilly. Their going to run out of the nice things!"

Kacey shouts at me as we are running through the shopping centre. We have come into a nearby city and we are in the main part of town trying to find this shop that's having a sale.

"I'm coming!" I say running behind her.

As we finally turn up we both go our different ways to find the perfect outfit that we want.

As I go through all the tops I see a white top with black writing that says "Red hair and a hand-me-down robe... you must be a Weasley." On it. I'm defiantly buying this! I pick up a pair of black jeans and head off to the checkout.

I meet Kacey by the exit and we discuss what we had both bought. First I told her wheat I bought.

"That's awsome, but I got this..."

As she says that she pulls out a red top with blue writing that says "brown curly hair and a blues man... You must be a simpson..."

We both burst out laughing.

"How did you get that?" I say in between laughs.

"I walked over to the desk and asked for the vamps. She said they didn't have anything but she said she would look anyway and then found this"

As we got home we showed the boys what we had got (con was jealous of my top)

"Oh my FRIKING god... That top is rad!" Brad says holding the top up to see better.

After all of that we decided to just chill and spend time together... Since this is the last day of us all being together in this lodge... I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

--------------------------------------------------

Like I said before, I'm sorry for not updating in a while. X

Love y'all

~K