Chapter 4

Re-cap

I must've fallen asleep because I'm not in the park no more. And

I'm not in my room... Where am I?

------------------------------------------//

I get out of the bed and walk over to the mirror. Wow...my hairs messed up. Must've had a long kip. Hah x

Once I sort my hair out I see my phone on the desk. I pick it up and the time says 11:30

Wow... I slept for 9 1/2 hours. That's not right. Haha

I go into the living room to see if anyone is awake and I see tris Laying on the couch. So I tap him and say "hey. Tris...hello"

Once he wakes up he says "hey beautiful. I mean Lilly. How's your sleep?" Tris saying that made me blush a little. "Good haha, how you on the couch."

So he smiles and says "because I put you in my bed. Kacey's in yours."

So I sit down by tris. "Oh. Ok, so why are you on the couch?"

I say again causing him to chuckle. "I like your laugh tris. It makes me smile" so he replies with "hah thanks. And I'm on the couch because I didn't think you would want me in the same bed."

So I get confused. "Why. Why won't I want a half naked tristan evans from the vamps in my bed. Just kidding. Hah but seriously, I don't care. Besides I need someone to cuddle up to." So I get up and stretch my arm out for tris to hold my hand. Instead he gets up and picks me up bridal style. "Is say put me down but I like it" then we both start laughing.

As I get into bed tris goes into the bathroom to use the loo. When he comes back I'm on my phone. "Thought you were tired..." He said to me "I am. Just waiting for you. " one tris gets in bed her holds his arms open for me to cuddle into him. "Night tris" "g'night angel" "I mean lil. Lilly." So I smile and say "no I like it. Night tris hah " so I place my head on his bare chest. And fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------//

Filler chapter xx hah

~ k