Chapter 10

Kacey's P.O.V

I woke up sprawled out on the double bed with lily by my side.

I was wearing my elephant onsie which luckily had pockets. One of which contained my phone- pink iphone 5c- I got it out and unlocked it before turning the brightness down as if just woken up. I looked around and grabbed my glasses of the side table, I didn't bring any of my contact lenses.

I had a text...

From 'your boy Bdiddy💃'

'Morning beautiful (well I hope it is when your reading this and your not still up with lil b'cos I wanted this to be one of those cute texts) anyways... I had a great night the other night and I hope we can do it again soon? See you tonight right? Hope you had a good 'girly night' x text me whenever xxxx ~B xxxx'

He's so god damn cute. I can't cope.

This has been the best summer ever. I mean, I got 5 new amazing friends... One of which is like a sister and I love her so much, another that I don't think I could live without now and that brings a smile to my face no matter what, and 3 other amazing best friends who have been there for me during my panic attacks and rough patches(they all have) and makes me laugh at my baddest times.

I don't want this to end. Never.

I quickly replied...

To 'your boy Bdiddy💃'

'Morning bæ thank you so much I had an amazing time and hope we can do it again to x I had a right laugh thanks;)x sure thang you seee tonight, you don't think I'd miss the chance to whip your ass at bowling do you?:D baii👋xx'

I checked all my social media while I could- as I was at Lily's cabin and as she was a leader she had wifi!

I rolled over and tried to wake lily up as nicely as I could... Which didn't work so I had to try harder obviously..

K:"lily Tristan's here!!" I shouted making her jump up.

L:"ergh you bitch no he's not!" She groaned flopping back down again.

I hit her with a pillow then said,

K:"come on I want to go shopping" I whined and got up.

I didn't feel hungry so I went straight to the shower. I brought my towel and I'd been here tons of times before to shower as leader cabins are so much more luxurious than ours!

I got in and let the warm water run down me as I began to sing today's setlist.

I loved to sing, I don't think I'm any good but I've been told I am. I just sing with out thinking about who's listening in the shower... So I just preformed to my audience of soap bottles.

I'm such an idiot oh my good ness I sound like a fool hahaha.

I didn't what I needed to and warped the towel round myself and got changed into:

Black lace high waisted shorts,

Black no shoulder crop top(showing my belly bar),

Black and white frilly socks,

black and white creepers,

Black bowler hat,

Black and gold ray bans,

And my a-ray of braclets.

I grabbed my make up bag and did my usual routine..

Black eye liner, shit load of mascara, light foundation (as it was hot still...) powder, lip balm and my favourite chanel lipgloss.

I spritz my self all over with one direction perfume and cleaned my teeth and I was ready to go.

I got my black Michael Kors bag and sat on the sofa to wait for lily to finished getting ready.

She came out looking as stunning as ever wearing her usual summer get-up.

We locked up and got in my red citren DS3. And drove off laughing, listening to the arctic monkeys cd and just generally talked.

We were in 5 minutes when my phone started ringing...

I asked lily to get my phone put for me and put it on loud speaker.

"It's brad!" She squealed before pressing the green button.

K: hey brad, im in the car with lily, your on loud speaker ok?

B: aha ok, you going shopping?

K: hell yeah!

B: buying anything in particular?

K: erm... Hair dye.. New vans... Think that's it.

B/L: HAIR DYE?!

K: yeah I've been wanting to for while now, you know?

B:what colour then?

K: a dark brown I think or a dark purple plumy colour.

B:well what ever it is you'll look beautiful.

Lily looked at me and 'aww'ed. This boys going to be the death of me!

K:Awh thank you bradley.

B: it's fine babe, have a good day I'll see you in abit yeah?

K: you to, bye.

L: see ya.

Lily hung up and put my phone back in my bag as we were now at the shipping centre.

***

We were now on our way back to the Camp. We'd finished in town and is gotten my hair dye- I opted for a dark brown- and a new pair of black 'old skool' vans.

We didn't bother getting changed so we just dumped our bags and decided that lily would dye my hair later. I'd had enough with my blonde hair, I look tacky. Bimbo. Ha.

We hopped back into my car pumped to see the boys again. We haddent been all together in a few days and needed a catch up together!

A/N

Hey this is frixie aka bradsimpsonisgod I wrote this for Dooley aka K-tristansredbull because she's having trouble with wifi and we're close so I offered to help update and she accepted x

Hope you enjoyed x please vote comment share x