Chapter 12

Lilly's POV:
We get to the boys lodge. Well, my lodge and knock on the door.
"Come in, it's open!" Con shouts in his davey jones accent.
We walk into the living room and Kacey sits on the single couch and I sit next to james. He is on his phone, smiling like an idiot.
"James...who you texting?" I ask.
"Ummmm, nobody" he says while his face turns a pink/red shade. Giving me a total different answer.
"C'mon james. Tell me...because you love me." I say giving him a hug, with puppy dog eyes.
"Ok but you two can't say anything to anyone" he looks at Kacey too.
"Promise!" Me and Kacey say at the same time.
"Ok it's..."

Con's POV
Once I had gotten ready I went on my phone and text Alex. She's a girl I met a couple of days ago. She's AWSOME. She loves everything the same as me.

To:Alex
Hey,how are you? Haven't talked in a while. You ok?
----------
From: Alex
Hi. I'm fine, just a watching a film. You?
----------
To:Alex
Good. I'm going out with the gang, talk later? Just wanted to make sure you were ok.
----------
From:Alex
Stop worrying about me. I'm fine, goodbye connor...
----------
Why is she being so moody... I don't get why girls are like that. Nice one minute then different the next.

Lilly's POV:
"Om james, I'm so happy for you" I say hugging him.
"Thanks" he says laughing.
"Well I'm gonna get a naked juice. And yes I will get you both one" I say to them both while getting up and picking out 3 naked juices from the fridge.
"Here" I say throwing them their juice's while my phone vibrates in my pocket.

From: T-Blaze x❤️x
Hey come into my room. Xx
----------
To: T-Blaze x❤️x
Ok... (PERV) 😏😏 xx
----------
I walk into tris' room while he's putting on a necklace.
"Hey lil" he says, walking over to me and giving me a hug.
"Heya tris." He smiles.
"So you love me aye?" He whispers in my ear. Causing goosebumps.
"Nope." I say popping the 'p'
"But you said you did..." He replies with a sad puppy dog face.
"I only said that because hardly anyone tweeted you...and I didn't want you guys feeling left out." Then we both giggle and he gives me another hug.
"Which shoes?" Tris says pointing to the animal print shoes. "Or these?" He says pointing to the same pair.
"Well, that's a hard decision. But I think the animal print ones are the best." I say giggling.

Once everyone was finished we headed off to the bowling place. Once we had a lane and were getting our shoes on I could her con muttering "can't believe it, she's such a bitch. Why did I even like her"

----------------------------------------------///

Hope you like the update xx
Wonder who cons on about...?
~K xx