Chapter 24

*recap*

This is gonna be a great day. And it hasn't actually started...

____________________________________________________________

"I'd run if I were you" Kacey says while both of us start sprinting.

"GET LOST TRIS!" I shout at the boy idiot with a water pistol.

We were bored so as we waited for the reaction of our fellow campers we had a water fight.

"BUT IF I GET LOST YOU WILL MISS ME" he shots back.

Before he finds me I hide by a wall.

I hear someone coming this way so I close my eyes and cover my face, for it not to get wet.

"What you doin. I'm not gonna soak ya." Con says to me.

"Okay." I say a bit suspiciously.

As we get closer to our lodge everything seems quiet but a bit too quiet. Then I see someone's eyes through the bushes so I shoot them with my water pistol and all of hell breaks loose.

"Ok, ok I give up. I surrender" I say while all the boys and Kacey and orla are squirting me with water. As they all stop and while we all start walking away I still have water in my gun, so I unscrew the bottle that has the water in and tip it over tris' hair. As I do that I throw the gun to the floor and leg it inside. Not long after I got in tris opens the door and literally jumps on me. We both fall to the floor and start laughing.

*a couple days later*

I get up and put 'touch- shift k3y' on while getting ready.

Today is the day we find out what two camps stay for the last week here.

Once we were all ready and had eaten our breakfast we made our way to the ceremony.

"Thank you all for joining us. We will call out the camp that is leaving. We will be back in 5 minutes"

As she said that everyone got excited. I gave tris a kiss on the cheek and we all get into our groups and the boys went backstage.

When the woman walked onto stage we all stood still. Emotionless. Not wanting to leave.

All in a trance, just watching the woman. Waiting for her to tell us.

"And the camp that's leaving us today will be..."

Everybody then leant forwards in their seats.

"TWFamily. I'm so sorry guys, better luck next time?" As she said that we all gathered into a hug.

*later on*

I sit here in between connor and tris trying to keep my eyes open to watch frozen. I've seen it like 65747 times... But it's an AWSOME film so we thought we'd all watch it again.

There's Kacey and brad cuddling on the couch. James went to bed like half an hour ago and me con and tris are on the floor.

I can't keep my eyes open seriously... So I rest my head on someone's shoulder and cuddle into them falling into a deep sleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------//

Hope you liked that chapter x. And I will be on a break since I've recently found out some terrible news x keep smiling guys x love you xx see you in a week...maybe 😂👌

~ K