Chapter Three

The second I walked into the lunch room something felt...off. It was like when you walk into a room and you get a feeling and you just know the people were talking shit about you. But it wasn't exactly like that, I mean, yeah, something felt off...but not in a bad way exactly. I went and got my lunch and went to sit at the table in the back of the lunchroom by myself like usual and I could feel people watching me. It wasn't until I decided to look at my table that I found out why. Sebastian...was at my lunch table...and I had no fucking idea as to why. I went over to the spot across from him and hesitantly sat down.

"Um....do you like, want something or were you just dared to sit here?" I asked. Once again rudely, but I couldn't care less about his feeling after the shit him and his friends do to me. He looked at me with his dark brown eyes and I glared back at him. He seemed unfazed by the hateful look.

 "Nope, I just wanted to sit with you today. Got a problem with that?" he asked causally as if he was talking to one of his bestfriends. I thought for a second before answering. 

"Well, considering the fact that everyone in this room has not stopped looking over here since I got into this room than yes, yes I do have a problem with that. What the fuck is wrong with you?! You act like you hate me one day than the next you carry me like a baby to the nurses after YOUR friends beat me up?! Are you insane?" I asked. I couldn't seem to be nice to him...

"People are staring? I didn't notice..." he said innocently as he looked around before continuing on. "And yeah, I know my friends and I are asses to you but its not because I want to. Its because they do and I cant let you mess up my reputation. You have to understand, it took me forever to gain it. I cant let some silly boy mess it up..." he said, his eyes widening when he realized his mistake. But I didn't care and my rage just boiled over.

 "SILLY BOY?! WHERE DO YOU FIND THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY THAT? I NEVER EVEN MESS WITH YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS!! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDED TO START SHIT WITH ME! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! AND YOU ARE ALSO THE ONE WHO SAT OVER HERE! I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO! NOR FUCKING ASK YOU TO! IF YOU ARE GONNA CALL ME SILLY THAN YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled loudly before glaring at him one last time and storming off and out of the lunchroom, flipping off anyone who dared to look at me.

I couldn't believe his nerve. First of all he chose to sit there not me. And second of all if I mess his rep up its his fault , not mine.  And third, he can suck my dick if he wants to go and act like he cares. For three fucking years  him and his friends have been starting shit with me. I never did anything to them. NEVER! He can't even say that I would mess his rep up when I didn't do anything. And anyways, I couldn't care less about his rep in the first place. All of a sudden my phone rang and I pulled it out, ready to yell at whoever it was before I saw it was my mommy. YAY!! I know, its weird for me to be so close to my mom but shes the only one that's there for me. Ever!! Except for Eli of course..

"Hi sweetie, we have the new neighbors coming over for dinner so could you please come home as soon as you get off of school?" mom asked me. I smiled and let out my deep breath. 

"Sure mom, I didn't have anything planned for after school anyway so you aren't interrupting anything!" I told her happily. I could practically see her smiling. 

"That's great sweetie! I love you! Bye honey!" she said loudly, giddy on her happiness. I smiled as I took my phone from my ear. My friend Dahlia came out and started talking to me. 

"Are you okay? I heard what happened in the cafeteria." she said worriedly. 

"Yeah I'm okay, just mad at Sebastian. I mean, who does he think he is?! Hes so smug all the time and he thinks he can just come up to me and act like him and his friends have never done anything to me when its their fault that I don't trust or like them anymore! Their a bunch of pricks! I hate them so much" I said angrily, realizing how truly mad I was at the time.  I hadn't realized how mad I was at him until I ended up screaming at the end of the last sentence.

"Oh god honey, why don't I come over after school and help you and your mom prepare dinner for the neighbors?" she asked cautiously. My glare turned confused. 

"How did you know about that?" I questioned. She grinned.

 "Your mom already called and asked me to help. She loves me remember?" she said, smiling. I laughed. 

"Wow, my mom prepares you for everything. Haha, I cant believe she knew something was wrong! I had acted so happy!" I said and laughed. 

"Shes your mom sweetie, she knows these things. "

'Yeah, yeah Dahlia, you should know' I said in my mind. Wow, that was mean. I mean, Dahlia didn't deserve for me to take my anger out on her. You see, Dahlia got pregnant at 15. She kept the baby and now she has a two year old daughter named Jocelyn. Shes the sweetest thing and Dahlias mom watches her while Dahlia goes to school. She really loves Josse and she says she doesn't regret having her. Well anyway, the bell just rang. We have to get to today's final class. 

(1 hour later)

We finally got to my house after stopping and picking up Josse from Dahlia's moms house. Dahlia got married on her seventeenth birthday with her parents permission. To her baby daddy. I always looked up to David for staying and loving his baby and its mother. I thought it was awesome that his baby was loved. When we got to my house my mom immediately ran out with her arms outstretched for Josse. she loved the little bundle of joy and watched her whenever Dahlia's mom was busy. 

"Alright, so the new family is moving from like four streets over. They have a son your age named Sebastian. His parents just got divorced so I want you to be nice to him. Do you understand me?" my mother asked in her usual perky voice. I nodded. I soon noticed that my stepfather was not home. I also noticed that their could be a chance that this kid has been home schooled his whole life because there is only one other Sebastian in this town and it was Sebastian as in the one who's bullied me since I was in middle school.

"Is there any chance that this Sebastian fellow is home schooled?" I asked my mom. She looked at me curiously. 

"No, he goes to your school. You're in the same grade." she said cautiously. I groaned. There is only one Sebastian in my grade. SHIT! 

XOXO-MidnightAlly