Chapter 7

A loud boat honk was suddenly heard as the gang was startled awake.

"Wakey-Wakey" Rita told them, smiling 

"You could've just told us it was time to wake up" Kali playfully teased Rita, while giving a smirk. 

"We're getting close to Kensington" Rita informed the gang. "Tie down anything loose. It's going to be a bumpy ride". 

"Aye aye captain" Roddy replied. 

The gang got up and stretched themselves awake before they then got to work. 

"Ew, Cynthia, you know you drool when you sleep" Ann said, wiping the saliva off the sides of her body, since she slept right next to Cynthia last night. 

"You can't prove that's mine!" Cynthia protested before she felt drool all over her face and quickly wiped it off, not being very lady like. 

As the gang got to work, Kali thought she heard a faint sound of an accordion playing, but then it stopped. "Hm" Kali shrugged her shoulders, forgetting about it and got back to work with the others.

Cynthia then started tying down the loose parts of the boat, when she had help from a green hand. "Ah thank you" Cynthia felt relieved. 

"You're welcome" A green figure then appeared, revealing to be a frog. 

"AAAHH, FROGS!" Cynthia screamed as she quickly backed away. She hated frogs, more than she hated rats. 

"Bonjour!" "Bonjour!" "Bonjour!" "Bonjour!" "Bonjour!" a squad of frogs suddenly appeared on the boat one by one. 

"Bonjour!" Cynthia felt someone tap on her shoulder and turned around to see another frog. She then fainted, but only for a brief minute. 

"Who invited you on board?!" Rita glared at the frogs. "Hop it! Hop it!" she told them. 

"Ah, the English little girly, she's so aggressive" A small frog wearing a black suit, with a mustache and accent then appeared.

"Ugh, Le Frog" Rita groaned while she glared at the french frog. 

"Le who?" Brock asked. 

"Rita you know this Germanist?" David asked. 

"I'm French" Le Frog told David with a small scowl. 

"He's the Toad's mercenary cousin" Rita explained to Roddy and the rest of the gang. 

"Is that even a real French accent?" Teeders asked Le Frog sarcastically.  

"It's as real as your stupid American stereotypes!" Le Frog insulted, before coming down over to Rita. "I like a woman with a little fire" he grinned cunningly before kissing Rita's hand until she slapped him across the face. 

"You're going to pay for that, my little chocolate croissant!" Le Frog glared. "But first, a word from our sponsor. Marcel" Le Frog snapped his finger.

A mime frog then came forward with a cellphone attached to his chest. He did a few hand gestures while the rats looked at each other, a few shrugging their shoulders, confused before the phone rang and it was answered to none other than The Toad as he gave a devious laugh at the group of rats. 

"Ugh, I should've known" Rita sighed, rolling her eyes. 

"Well done Le Frog, I salute you sir" The Toad said, while the mime did all the hand gestures for him. Le Frog just shrugged his shoulders like no big deal, knowing he was better than the hench-rats. 

"Now then Rita, hand it over" The Toad glared at the street scavenger rat. 

"Hand what over?" Rita asked.