Quick Author's Note

(I am republishing this from my Quotev account)

You can ignore this entire page if you want to and just jump right into the story. X3 But, for reasons, I suggest you read it.

Okay, before I start writing and all, let me just say right now a basic summary of the story without giving too many spoilers. Why would I, you might be thinking? So no one gets confused about this later because, unlike my previous stories, this one isn't fully original that I came up with, and I don't want to get yelled at when people find out this story is fairly similar to an anime movie/manga.
This story is a combination of Legend of Zelda and "Hotarubi no Mori e," or in translation, "Into the Forest of Fireflies' Light." Why I would do this? Because I really like the idea of it. I'm sure a lot of you know what Legend of Zelda is, so I won't explain it much, and I'm not saying what happens in the movie, go watch it yourself to find out. The concept will be similar, but there will be some key events that stand out from the movie cause I want to put some originality into the story.
Also, please don't write what happens in the movie in the comments below. If you do, your comment shall be deleted cause I don't want spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet. It's a beautiful, yet tragic 45-minute anime movie. I really recommend it to you guys, especially if you like anime.
You don't have to watch the movie. I'm just recommending it so you get about the plot of my story. Or you can just let me write out the story and see how you like it. Just don't write in the comments that the plot of the story isn't mine. I know it's not, I'm just making an adaptation to the movie version. Btw, the whole story, minus the first and last few chapters, will be in Link's point of view. I will write it again just in case you guys forget.
Also, I will be using "Hyrule Warriors" plot for later in the story because I just love that game. :3
None of the pictures are mine!
Anyways, with all that out of the way, enjoy my story! :D