The years that pass us by

Cup head and you were closer than ever, but there was a problem. You were getting married to cuphead and becoming his wife, you smiled trying on wedding dresses with your friend Shiba giving her input and complimenting you whenever you. Showed her a dress. But you could really tell that she liked your recent try on because she was in tears saying how beautiful you are.
You smiled lightly and chose a white and red wedding dress you payed and then went on to arranging flowers and little flower crowns for the flower girls. You thought of your fiancé and it just made you blush you then got showed you order which was the same colour as your wedding dress you smiled. So glad your father had left you all his money along with your mother.
You actually had a life and you know you would be happy for once instead of being miserable and loosing everyone. You smiled tears in your eyes and nodded at the florist. Before you came out of the floristry you bought a bunch of roses for your mother , tulips for your sister and black roses for your father. You smiled as you made your way to the graveyard.
When you got to the graveyard you sat in front of all three graves talking to the spirits of your dead family members. "You would really like cuphead daddy you too mom and sis I just you all would love him so much and he would loved to have met you all" you said and multiple sets of tears ran down your face you tried to wipe them away until you saw cuphead in the distance walking towards you and the set of graves you are accompanying.
As cuphead got closer you looked at him "cuppy" you couldn't say anything else because your lips were sealed within his kiss full of passion and want like you were the only person in the world to him he set some flowers down on the graves and held you.

Yes you were ready to marry cuphead

The End

Thanks guys for reading I can't believe how you have took this book. I have cried multiple times in joy.

Thank you so much you guys mean the world to me

LEAVE BOOK SUGGESTIONS BELOW