11# snowy day

The wood was White, blanketed in snow and cup head and mugman were outside throwing snowballs back and forth at each other. You on the other hand was inside sketching what you saw outside the window, you were sketching cuphead at that moment in time. You took your time with the details and you just sat there sketching the snowy but fun and loving scene, it was always the same according to bendy. Every Christmas the two would run outside and start throwing snow balls at each other like they were kids again, as you sat there sketching you remembered your family and it brought tears to your eyes.
Time passed and you finished the sketch, it was a beautiful sketch and you decided to get warm and go outside to join the fun. As you opened the door a snow ball hit your face "mugs!" Cuphead shouted at his brother, he ran over to you and wiped the snow away from your face. You looked at your boyfriend and smiled lightly, our smile soon turned into a giggle. Things were perfect and you couldn't be happier.
By the time the snowball fight had finished it was five o clock in the afternoon, you and cuphead won obviously mugs however wasn't very nice about his loss. You all went inside to be greeted by Boris and bendy who handed all three of you a hot chocolate each, the others were home as well and you smiled seeing the bunny kids. They smiled seeing you, which made you happy. Oswald and Mickey were sat there and you just waved lightly at them.
You sat down on cupheads lap like you always did and started drinking your hot chocolate, as you took a sip Felix entered with his clothes full of specs of snow and two kittens at either side of him you loved seeing new kids but you never knew felix was a father, the two kittens saw you and smiled you was soon proven wrong when the two called felix "uncle" you smiled lightly and sighed as you rested back onto cuphead.

Things were perfect and you couldn't ask for anything more....