#6 nightmare comfort

You had been living with the gang for a week now and BOY was it funny, the typical morning in this household is either two brothers arguing or something stupid happens. Mostly you woke up with the bunny Kids one always came to your room and woke you up, it was sweet and you didn't mind you would pick up the little blue bunny and get out of bed before walking to the ground floor of the house. It was funny at first because oswald and Felix didn't expect the kids to be this clingy to you, you simply smiled and continued your morning routine.
Ok back to the present, you had just got out of the shower and you had a white and black towel around your body that was the ONLY piece of fabric you had to cover yourself. As you stepped out of the bathroom cuphead was there you blushed and coughed it away, "cup can it wait buddy?" You asked walking past cup and nearly reaching your door until he hugged you from behind. You and cup were close and you both were hurt in some way he was broken and you were hurt cracks in your heart, you melted into his embrace and rested your head back on his shoulder luckily your towel was wrapped tightly around your body. "I want to talk to you for a while when your dressed ok?" Cup asked you smiled "of course" you answered and he stepped back, you walked into your room shutting the door you got into your favourite pyjamas and you opened the door for cuphead. Cups walked in and you smiled leaving the door open but he shut it as you sat on your bed, cups sat down next to you and picked you up placing you on his lap facing him you blushed since you were now straddling him. You looked into cups eyes confused "listen I was wondering if you would like to uh sleep with me in my room tonight?" He asked your eyes lighted up and you nodded lightly, he looked at you and smiled as he hugged you tightly. You yet again melted into his embrace wrapping your arms around his neck returning the warm embrace, "I'll be there in a minute unless you want to help me read a story to 240 bunny Kids?" You said and cuphead chuckled. "Why not?" He said.
After you tucked in the bunny Kids you and cup left their room and you both sighed looking at eachother oswald walking towards you "they all asleep y/n?" Oswald asked you nodded and he smiled hugging you, you hugged the rabbit smiling his ears lowered kindly. After a while oswald broke the embrace and left to his room you and cup went into cupheads room he turned the lights on revealing the red decorated room, you smiled loving the style but you blushed as cuphead swept you off your feet and held you like you was his bride you giggled. Cuphead walked to his bed and lied down your head on his chest and your body on his, he pulled the blankets over you to and soon enough you both fell asleep in eachothers arms. A few hours later you moved your head a nightmare playing in your head it got to the part were you saw your sisters dead body that's when you woke up, you screamed tears started to run down your face. Oswald and the others ran into the room cuphead hugged you comforting you they all sat on the bed one single bunny Kid who was in her early teens came up to you her ears fully down to the back of her head you moved away from cuphead and stood up you immediately hugged the teen you both fell to your knees you crying the teen enjoying your embrace cuphead joined the hug so did the others, it became one big group hug.

But you kept crying....