#1 Our new beighbours

You looked out your window to see a moving truck you smiled and went outside to greet your neighbours, there were a lot of them and you luckily were good with names. You met Oswald and his kids first then mickey and Donald. You then were greeted with a flirt from a demon called bendy and a small warm smile from his brother Boris, a cat called felix and then you started to question physics when you saw two young men with cups for heads they greeted you. One called cuphead and the other Mugman, you found it fitting and decided to call them cup and mugs for short. You helped them all move in and you stayed over for some video games and tea, you were mostly flirted with by bendy but it didn't bother you.

You liked these people they're nice

As you looked at you watch you cursed mickey looked over and questioned "what's wrong Y/N?" He said you smiled and felt guilty "I'm dearly sorry I must be off now" you said and they all nodded "see you sweet- ack!" Bendy said but was interrupted by Boris smacking him over the head. You left and got into your house you decided to go to bed since tomorrow you had work. "Good night!!" They shouted at you they were all stood at a window in their the night clothes and you smiled and waved, you wrote a note and placed it against the window it read 'thanks guys you too' then you both switched your lights off and went to bed.