chapter 1

Hello thank you for clicking on my story but, please read the description to give you a better idea of what is going on.

Thanks again,
Wild_child67
---------------------------------

The Milky Way galaxie, plant Earth, North American continent,  Auburn New York,  sitting by the lake in Hoopes park,  one girl looking at the stars. I've always been amazed by the stars every since I was a little girl. Five year old me wanted to be an astronaut but, that changed when I dropped out of school. Grades where never a problem for me in fact I love learning. " School isn't a big deal theirs a difference between book since and street since and you have both" I recall a past conversations with Jade. I look up to Jade she smart, brave, and she always knows what best for the gang. One day I hope to be just like her but, I still miss going to school sometimes like a normal kid.

I get up and start walking home. Home for most people it's a place to sleep but, for me it's a  abandon warehouse on thrown street. We call it the Cave  cheesy yes but, before we found it was a run down building with leaky pipes and a lot of rats. Now it full of life because of the loud music, laughter, and crazy pranks that are constantly being pulled.

When people think of gangs they think of drugs, robbers, and violence. A lot of the times that's true but, not mine jade wouldn't allow it if anyone ever robed a store or did drugs she would kick them out. And when there's a fight she jumps right in the middle and kicks ever ones butts before she yells at them for a good hour.    

Jade like a parent figure for me because she the one who found me six years ago since then she taken responsibility for me. Dead beat Dad and a Mom who left me on the side walk outside the local grocery store. I'd sat their a night before jade came along and took me to where I call home. I was ten  I'm sixteen now.

I walk in the side door of the Cave to see Goose duck taped to the wall. " Hey Chance mind cutting me down" hey says with an innocent smile.
What you did you do this time Goose. Well I-I took Xander's phone and texted his girlfriend and asked who this is and why this number on my boyfriends phone. I burst out laughing knowing Xander's girlfriend Raven is most likely throwing things at Xander right know.

"How about cutting me down now" I look at him with smirk. Who ate my cookies that I had wrote my name all over the package of. " I uh." Yah that's what I thought and with that I left the room.  

In the sitting area jade is sitting on the worn out couch next to Douglas her so called fiancée he proposed to her outside of the local Chinese restaurant with a gum ball machine ring. Jade says it the thought that counts but, really I don't think Douglas applies much thought to anything. I don't care whoever he marries that dimwit we'll never be a father to me.

" hey Chance how was work today"
"Good" I reply " you should be proud of yourself for being one of the only ones in the room provides for all of us. She said that a little loud so that the other half a dozen people in the room get a guilty look on their face. " Theres been sightings of the North gang coming into our traitor" Rowdy says coming over to join the conversation. Rowdy he lives up to his name always doing flips and stuff but yet very serious when it comes to his family. Jade adds in "those idiots act like their looking for a fight. We put rules in place to prevent street wars and they can't help themselves but brake them." What do you think Chance" Jade looks at  for my input. " I agree but, before you do anything drastic talk to Blue maybe he well stop the problem before it escalates." "Good idea I will do that wait how do you know Blue?" Jade ask with an over protective face. I don't just the name heard it throw the grape vine. Hey  I'm beat I going to bed early." ok good night. Every one in the room chimes in.  

I clim the ladder to the loft my personal room which is a blessing come pared to the couch and hammocks  which consist of the sitting area for the kids who are afraid to go home we never kick them out.

My room is pretty same as everybody else I could never ask for more a bed, ACDC posters cover the wall, a closet, and most of all a bookshelf. I pick up the book I'm reading and start where I left off.

---------------------------------------

Ok I lied About being tired. I put my book down and quietly jump off the bed and look at my clock. 11:45 prefect timing. I tiptoed to the rafters where I can see every body downstairs. Everyone asleep even Goose who is still taped to the wall. Jade and Douglas must have left to their room. I go over to my closet put on my shoes and brush my hair.

I quietly bend the slit in the roof back climb out and slid down the side of the warehouse. When I get to ground make sure nobody heard me a take off in the direction of North.