Introduction

1880 in the now claimed California state the small town of Hero was rich with brotherly love and people of all backgrounds, from black Americans, whites, Indians and Japanese immigrants. Leading the town was sheriff Travis Walton who was married to a Japanese woman named Fujiko. They were wealthy just as most in the town. Even with the diversity the town moved along faster than most of the world. The two had a son who they called Hiro. Fujiko was born to a Samurai family, however after her father died her mother and her left Japan and travel to America to get away from the tyranny of the emperor. As Hiro got older his mother told him tales of great battles of the Samurai and Bushio. He loved her stories, he even dreamed that someday he too could follow his ancestors and lived a life of the Samurai.

At the tender age of 8 he watched as his mother was raped and beheaded and his father was sliced on every part of his body until he bleed to death. Sheriff Walton stood along side his deputies and other townsfolk stand against The Sinister 4 and their army the Genji Clan but all were wiped out. Their leader The Fear seeks to expand his power and might by roaming from town to town killing all who stand against him.