Chapter Fifteen - First Proper Kiss

Jack was singing on the stage whilst I had a break. He was singing I’m a Freak by Enrique Iglesias. He was a really good singer. The song stopped and I went back up onto the stage.

“Okay! Is everyone enjoying themselves?!” I asked the crowd.

A loud YEAH came from them and I smiled,

“Well okay then! Who wants more music?” Another YEAH came from them. “Well let’s go!”

A space was cleared on the dance floor and some dancers got in their places. This song was a little more exciting.

The music started and people were clapping along, mainly the musicians.

Everybody’s asking what I’m thinking of you.” I loved this song.

Our love needs no name.” the dancers pulled off their well-practiced dance moves and moved to the lyrics.

Don’t care what people say, let’s call it whatever, whatever.” My singing echoed through the hall and the dancers footsteps could be heard also.

I finished the song off and the dancers stopped moving. We were all panting. That was one killer song.

Nathans head popped up in the crowd and I smiled, I’m glad he was here. It made me feel like a teenager. Now that I’d had my first proper kiss.

I remembered the last time I had kissed a guy. I shuddered. Jesus no. that was embarrassing. They started playing again and I reached for the mic. I tugged it off the stand and shoved the stand out the way,

I keep, going to the river to pray.”

Sorry for the short chapter but I needed a filler! I got a bit of writers block (plus I read a sad bit in City of Heavenly Fire) and I needed something to just fill it up. Keep reading/voting! With all the reads and votes I might just end up getting this book published! Oh and does anyone know when the Watty Awards are?

With Love!! Lady_Greenleaf_ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx