12- A for annoying

SPIKE'S POV

'Buffy are you okay?' I asked her gently

'Yeah, is everyone else?' She replied 'can anyone move yet?'

'No, I can't move' Xander answered, everyone nodded in agreement.

Angelus walked around the crypt admiring his body, I could see Buffy watching and desperately wanted to cover her eyes, because this was obviously traumatic for her and because he was naked!

'Buffy please stop watching' I told her nicely

She turned and looked at me and gave a cheeky smile, 'your body is the only one for me' she whispered

I instantly felt better but not great as we were still stuck to the ground with two dangerous vampires inside the crypt in front of us! I could hear Drusilla madly laughing and then she turned and pointed at us, Angelus basically licked his lips and headed for the door.

'Now would be a great time for that spell to work guys' I mentioned to Willow and Tara

There chanting got louder and finally we were free, I grabbed Buffy's hand and we ran, weaving through tombstones and jumping over freshly dug holes. We reached our house first and patiently waited for the others, they quickly arrived all together.

'I put a spell on him' Willow informed us 'he's trapped in the crypt, I don't know for how long though'

'It's okay, I'm just glad you guys are safe! Plus he's not invited in here' Buffy told everyone.

'So Drusilla put a spell on us, somehow, and stuck us right outside for an all you can eat buffet?' Xander questioned

'We did hear something while we were in Rome, that witches were giving their powers to vampires' Tara chimed in

'Why on earth would they do that?' I asked

'I don't know' Willow replied 'it's very strange indeed'

'Everyone can crash here' Buffy told them 'Spike come help me get some pillows and stuff?'

'Of course' I replied following her up the stairs

She led me to the cupboard with spare sheets and I went to open the door for her when she pushed me against it and started kissing me. I didn't deny her affection and started kissing her back, running my hands along her waist and back. She slipped her hands under my shirt and ran her fingers across my abs, she lifted the front of my shirt over my head and stopped for a second to admire my chest. She begun kissing it and made her way up to my neck and finally whispered into my ear 'just had to prove that your body is the only one for me' she let out a deep breath. She pulled back but I pulled her in closer, 'don't tease me' I whispered, letting my hands run down to her butt while kissing her neck.

'Guys! Come back we may have an idea!' Willow yelled from downstairs

'Sorry look's like your times up' Buffy smirked

'I'll get you later' I replied grabbing her waist from behind and kissing her on the cheek as she led me back downstairs.