Chapter 20 - HONEY, I'M HOME!

Picture of Isaac's house (without car though)----------->

--------------------------------

CHAPTER 20 - HONEY, I'M HOME!

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

 We escaped! I can't believe we did it! I thought as Tori and I got outside of that dreaded house, took one last glance at Isaac's house, and fled.

We set off at a slow jog but had to stop occasionally as Tori was very injured at the moment. Eventually, she had healed enough so we could run properly without having to stop very often. Night approached and so we had to find cover for the night and ended up sleeping in a cave.

************************

Unfortunately, when the sun rose we still weren't able to shift because of two reasons, I couldn't be seen in daylight because of my fur coat and we were both still too injured to shift, no matter how hard we tried.

So we set off again running and had to stop a few miles from other pack boundaries so that we could plan how to get through them without being caught.

A few hours later we reached territory that was very familiar; I could tell by the huge lake. I squealed with excitement and sprinted off through the trees as fast as my feet would take me. All of a sudden I remembered about Victoria and screeched to a halt by digging my feet into the ground. I quickly looked over my shoulder to see her right next to me and grinned apologetically, she returned with a happy grin of her own.

We set off again at an even faster pace than we had been going, pushing ourselves to the limit, considering the situation and I kept peering over my shoulder just to check that Tori was still there. Within minutes we arrived and I ran up the steps, barged through the door and shouted as loud as I could

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" Then grinned at Tori as we heard multiple footsteps running round the house and screams of

"Omigodomigodomigod!!!!"

"Is it her?"

And,

"Woooooooh!!!"

I spotted movement in the left of my eye to see Sammy run out of the kitchen looking round frantically. I burst out laughing when he saw me, his mouth was opening and closing repeatedly like a fish. He poked my face and frowned, as if not believing I was real and then proced to pinch and poke me.

"Ouch" I gave him a pointed look and he stopped to only grin sheepishly and poke me once more. This happeneda few more times of Sammy trying to poke me and me slapping his hand away I think he finaly got the idea that I was real and tackled me to the ground in a giant hug shouting

"SHE'S HOME!!!" Which led to everyone else running into the hall and joining in the hug until it was a huge pile on. I finally managed to get everyone off me only to be hugged again individually by everyone, only to notice someone was missing. A very improtant someone.

"Where's my brother?" I asked, concern washing through my body. Tyler only pointed up the stairs and I took off immediately.

*******************

The second I reached Seth's door I pushed it open only to find my lazy brother snoozing in his bed.  His room was a mess, and it stinks! I ran over to the bed and jumping on him, waking him up instantly waking him up. He didn't even bother looking up at me as he said

"Buzz off, I'm sleeping" 

"That's no way to talk to your sister!" I replied cheekily with a fake gasp. He sprung up from his bed, HA! That's what you get.

"Hiya!" I grinned and waved at him as he laughed with relief and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek.

"You have no idea how much I missed you! I had only just found you after years of searching only to lose you again!" After a bit of the sentimental family stuff, I got Seth to give me a piggy back downstairs, only to jump off his back as I remembered Tori and ran down to save her from the others. 

When I reached the hall I found the others crowded around her and I speedily went to stand in front of her saying

"Guys, this is Victoria, she was at Isaac's house with me. He capturede and beat her too, she's not a threat; so don't judge her. Or you'll have me to deal with! Got it?" I made it clear that no one was to mess with her.

Seth was staring at Tori wierdly and then it became clear why when he said

"MINE!" Protectively and swooped Tori off her feet, literally. He snuggled her to his chest as Tori looked at me with an alarmed expression on her face

"Iit's okay Tori, he's my brother so I know he'll protect you. And if not, I'll kick his wolfy butt!" She giggled as she nestled into his chest even further.

Ty stepped foreward and asked if we wanted to go into the lounge, in which I replied by jumping onto his back and shouting "Giddy up horsey!" Causing everyone to laugh.

Once we had settled onto the sofas, Ty and Sammy either side of me and Seth on the sofa opposite us with Tori on his lap, the others spread out on the other sofas and chairs or the floor, the all turned to me with questioning looks on their faces. I took the hint and asked

"So, you want to know what happened?"