Chapter 16 - I'm Your Worst Nightmare, Darling

Picture of Isaac--------->

I have changed her powers, she is:

telikninetic(move things with her mind)

control the elements(wind,water,fire,ground etc)

sense

---------------------------------------

CHAPTER 16 - WELCOME TO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE DARLING

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I woke up feeling drowsy and tried to sit up slowly but was hit with the pounding in my head. I lifted my hand to touch it when I winced at the large bump on my left temple. Where am I? And what happened? Where the first questions fired into my head when I suddenly got a rude awakening of what happened and who I'm with. 'I'm going to kill every one of these fucking bastards when I get out of here!' I thought angrily to myself, my wolf the piped up with the most unhelpful thing ever. She snorted, 'Yeah, let me join in the fun if it happens 'cos these chains are covered in wolfs bane so you can't shift and you're also very weak at the moment.' I then took the chance to look around at my surroundings and noticed I was confined into a small, dank cage in a dark room and the walls were covered with chains. It also smelt like a flipping sewer! The fact that my senses are now enhanced does not help the pungent smell floating around the room.

I started twisting and turning to try and release myself from the chains when the door opened and a stream of light shone down the steps. I turned to the guy from yesterday and growled at him. I gripped the bars and bared my teeth as I screamed at him to let me out. He shook his head slowly and said

"You're not getting out of here anytime soon sweetheart."

"I am not your sweetheart! Who the hell are you?" I asked looking at him with disdain.

"I guess there is no harm in telling you since the only way you are getting out of here is by being dead! I am Isaac Black." He exclaimed proudly and I gave him a look

"Am I supposed to be impressed? I have no idea who you are." I deadpanned

"It doesn't matter. I'm your worst nightmare, darling." He sneered and threw something into the cage.

"What is it?" I asked looking at the piece of black material, I looked up and he smirked

"It's your collar mutt" I growled again but it was so menacing that he had the decency to a little bit scared. I grinned

"Never call me mutt again unless you want me to snap your flimsy neck into confetti" I warned and put the collar on because I figured it meant I was getting out of this bloody cage.

He opened the cage door and I slowly stood up, cracking all of my bones back into place because I got so cramped in the cage. He tugged me up the stairs and I could feel the collar cutting into the soft flesh on my neck, the blood slowly trickling down my neck. We walked into another room with a huge iron door and I then realised what was happening as he got one of his cronies to chain me onto the wall. When I was securely tied he slowly walked up to me and stroked his finger along my jaw as I snapped at him.

"It's a shame to ruin something so beautiful. Don't you think Fletcher?" He asked the bulky guy in the corner, Fletcher sneered unattractively. Isaac turned back to face me and I snarled at him which resulted in him slapping me across the face so hard that my head snapped back to hit the wall as the noise echoed around the room. He smiled grimly then proceeded to hit, kick and slap my body until there wasn't a part of me that was hurting and then he walked over to a table I noticed earlier and picked up the longest knife I had ever seen, it looked like a mini sword. I started whimpering as soon as I laid my eyes on it.

He strolled back to me and then lifted up my shirt as he drew the knife across my stomach and I peered down to see beads of red forming along the pink line on my tummy. He carried this on until I had a full cross hatch pattern on my stomach and I cried out in anguish.

When he was finished cutting me I was released as I fell to the ground in a crumpled heap and started crying my eyes out from the pain as he kicked me in the gut. Fletcher then came over to me and picked up my ankle as he dragged me clawing at the ground back to my cage. Just as he was about to shut the door I grabbed his wrist and pleaded him

"Please, help me" He snarled and slapped me over and over again, adding to Isaac's damage then shut the cage door and left me alone in the dark room for me to wallow in self pity. 'This is what I deserve. I shouldn't have runaway from the pack. This is my punishment for being fat and ugly and I will pay back Tyler and the others as soon as I get out - if I get out alive that is.' I began crying again and my wolf snapped at me.

'For god's sake woman get a grip! You are strong and beautiful and you don't deserve to be treated like this.' I sniffled again as I realised she was right and asked her to tell me about her.

'Do you have a name?' I asked her tentatively

'Yes, my name is Delilah.'

'You have such a cool name! Can I call you Lila?'

'Sure I don't really like my name so it's nice to a a nickname. Lila. I like it. It has spunk!' I grinned at that and we settled into another conversation about my powers and I learned that if I train more my powers become more enhanced and I can pick up other powers if I train hard enough! I began to get sleepy and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face as I thought about my powers and home.