Chapter 5 - Where Am I?!?!

Tyler at the side------------>

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 5 - WHERE AM I?!?!

ROBYN'S P.O.V:

I woke up slowly feeling like shit. I opened my eyes slowly to take in my surroundings, was I in a bed? Where the am I?!?!?!? I carry on looking around the around the room and saw it was pretty nice, glass walls so I could see the surrounding forest and then I looked at the bed realizing it was king size and then I sensed a movement as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up on their ends, I slowly looked up and saw the hottest guy sat in a chair across the room from me.

"Who the are you and what do you think your staring at?!?!"

I asked grumpily whilst trying to sit up but failed and winced in pain instead.

"Woah woah woah, there tiger, take it easy."

I growled at him when he said that.

"Answer the question."

Still no answer just a smirk of satisfaction so I decided to wipe it off his face

"NOW"

"Jesus! Calm down. I'm Tyler Green but everyone calls me Ty, I'm Alpha of the Moonlight Pack, and I'm staring at you. So, who are you????"

"Why should I trust you, the Moonlight Pack is the most powerful pack in the world!"

"Why would I lie about who I am and what my pack is called"

"Fine! I'm Robyn West if you must know"

"Nice to meet you"

"I'm afraid I can't say the same to you too" Throwing him a sarcastic smile.

"Shame. Anyway have a quick shower and then come down stairs for lunch. I'll introduce you to the guys"

"Ty, where am I?"

"Your in my bedroom, in my bed"

"Where though, in the country?"

"Oh, your in Vancouver."

"VANCOUVER!!!!!"

"Yup. Anyway, where do you come from?"

"Oregon, I was in the Dark Rise Pack but it doesn't matter anymore"

"Why not?!?!"

"I was rejected by my mate, the future Alpha and I'm never going back there, even my adopted brother hated me!"

"Okay then, go and have a shower and sort yourself out then when your ready come into the kitchen downstairs and I'll introduce you to everyone."

"One minute! How long have I been out for?!" I shouted after him

"We only found you last night. Don't worry."

So as soon as he left I went into the bathroom and gasped at what I saw. These guys were loaded with a capital L! He had a giant bath, more like a hot tub and a really expensive shower. After I finished gawking I quickly undressed; not that there was much to take off, and turned on the shower then got in. As soon as the hot water hit my skin I moaned in pleasure. It was bliss.

After I finished in the shower I found my duffel bag and got dressed into a pair of white trackies to hide my legs and a mint green singlet that covered my podgy tummy, then I put on some sport socks and my favourite high tops that I bought a few weeks ago. As soon as I finished dressing I walked out into the hallway and discovered that I had no clue where I was supposed to go. So I made my way downstairs and reached the hall.