Chapter 18 - Time To Go Bye Bye!

CHAPTER 18 - TIME TO GO BYE BYE

Picture of Victoria/Tori------------>

------------------------------

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

It's been a week since I met Tori and we've become friends, it's so nice to have someone else here with you even though the screams aren't that comforting. We were beginning to get used to the pain and Isaac is still taking pleasure in finding out new ways to make me scream since I can bare the pain enough to avoid crying out.

********************

I'd just woken up from my sleep to find Isaac walking into the room. He smirked at me then shoved his foot through the bars of my cage to kick me where I had a very deep cut from yesterday. I have began to notice that Isaac kept most of his weapons clean so that we didn't get septic wounds and die. Yay for us! I thought dryly.

Isaac threw the collar at me and smirked as he said

"Put it on, mutt." I was really starting to get tired of this. It's just the same routine everyday really, get up he throws a few insults our way then I get tortured and watch him smile happily. Occasionally Isaac takes both me and Tori to the torture room together and have to watch each other get injured, it's even worse then feeling the pain, for me. Bitter thoughts scatter across my mind as I suddenly speak to Isaac, tons of venom lacing my voice.

"You know, I've never really been known as the kind of person that would ever hate anybody as much as I hate you right now - or even dislike someone the tiniest bit." I paused to spit blood out of my mouth before I continue "But hey, there's a first time for everything isn't there; and I suppose that all started the moment sad excuse of a mate rejected me!" I voiced my thoughts then I smirked at Isaac sickly before I rapidly lunged at the bars of my cage.

I snapped them instantly with such force that Isaac even managed to looked scared out of his mind. I laughed at how amazed he was at my new found strength I had found. I was expected to be weak after all the torture he has put me through.

Fletcher was the first to attack as he pounced on me from behind but I was too quick and turned around to slam my foot into his muscly, pinched face forcing him to stumble back into a load of cages that toppled over onto him.

The next guy to run at me was the beefy one that had come in when Victoria arrived. I swivelled quickly and delivered a roundhouse kick to his face. Ha! Never knew I could do that! I rejoiced in my head as me and Lila worked together as she guided me through it. Every now and then I glanced at Tori to see if she was okay since I had left her safe in her cage. We both knew that she wasn't strong enough to fight any of these men. Hell! Even I didn't think I could fight any of these men!

***********************

I fought every guy that came against me and won. All that was left was me and Isaac. Until now, he had just stood at the side watching me with fascination as I delivered blow after blow; just like they deserved. Isaac and I circled each other as Tori watched in fascination from the bars of her cage.

We stayed circling each other before he made the first move and stepped foreword and kicked me in the tummy in the long gash I had, causing blood to seep from the wound once again. I doubled over and coughed, giving him a chance to hit me on my right temple; sending me over to the ground. Tori cried out in pain for me and Isaac shouted out her, leaving her whimpering in fear.

Isaac crouched down to me level before he started hitting and kicking my body all over. He then reached over to the pile of cages and pulled out a hammer Fletcher had used a few days ago to fix the steps or something, I cowered in fear as he grinned once again. Isaac held the hammer in both hands and lifted them above his head, then swung it down and I heard the familiar sound of a crack as the hammer connected with my shoulder.

I ended up laying in a pool of my own blood, the stench floating up and into my nose. Isaac then strolled over to Tori's cage and dropped the hammer when he reached his destination. She immediately started screaming for help and determination shot through me like a bullet.

I stood up as quietly could and then let out a war cry. Isaac spun round with a startled expression on his face; he obviously thought I was dead, or nearly there. I let out another war cry as I started sprinting at him full pelt, inches away from him I leaped into the air and tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face as I straddled his his, also using my ankles to pin down his legs.

I then bit down on his shoulder so hard that I received a metallic burst of blood in my mouth, I bit down harder on his shoulder until I heard a sickening crack as he cried out in pain. I laughed evilly, I just broke his shoulder by biting it! He clutched at his shoulder, concentrating on staunching the flow of blood coming from the wound, not even realising I had shifted my position so I could punch him where the sun don't shine.

He let out another deep groan then screamed as I nutted him, breaking his nose as well. I sat straight for a couple of seconds to get rid of the dizziness I felt from the headbutt. When I had recovered I stood once a gain to jump on his legs before stumbling over to the hammer. I picked it up and clambered back onto Isaac and bent down to whisper in his ear with a menacing tone

"Time to go bye bye!" before hitting him in the stomach with a hammer and then on all of his wounds.

His cries of pain were silenced as I punched him in the head one last time and I guessed he had passed out or died. If he wasn't already dead I figured he would bleed to death whilst being unconscious. I released a satisfied grunt before getting of him and crawling over to a sobbing Tori.

As soon as I opened her cage she stood up and we embraced, sobbing our hearts out from all the pain and suffering. We eventually broke apart and looked down at Isaac. I thought for a moment before speaking

"Wanna put him in a cage?" I questioned and she nodded, giggling as we dragged him into the smallest cage we could find before locking it. As soon as I knew she was safe I let out a breath I didn't realise I had been holding then took Tori's hand as we walked out the the cellar and followed the scent of fresh air.