At Fault

Explicit Content

                            😍 O'sean 😍

              😍 O'sean 😍

"Look what you made me do."
~DVSN
"Mood"

The dark toned male rested against the drivers seat. He licked his lips as his new found acquaintance approached the car. She smiled shyly as she slid in, pulling her skirt down to cover her thick thighs.

"Wassup. You lookin mad good, ma. Lemme get your number.."

O'sean leaned over to the nervous female with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows. Taniya burst into laughter as she nudged him away from her.

"You so damn silly."

"And you're tense as hell. Relax, I don't bite.. I might nibble tho."

He winked as he started the car, feeling her eyes on him. Chuckling, he pulled away from her dorm building, heading to his apartment.

It would be the first time the two chilled, aside from the previous weeks of video chats and phone calls that resulted in them falling asleep on the phone numerous times. Taniya was nervous in all honesty, it'd be different hanging with him in person. O'sean was very attractive and she felt a little self conscious when he occasionally stopped to admire her round face as they FaceTimed. Now she would be in arms reach from him.

"Why you say that? I'm chillin."

She smiled, relaxing a little. He took her hand in his as he drove. His soft lips kissed the back of her hand, causing her to tense up again.

"Look at you. Blushing and shit. Cute ass."

Another five minutes passed before the two were settling on his couch. Taniya sat up straight, examining the average sized apartment. She smiled at photo of him and who she assumed to be his mother at his high school graduation that rested on the side table beside the couch.

"Your mom is so pretty. And she looks so young."

Taniya took the water bottle from him, watching him plop down on the couch. He draped an arm across the back of the couch.

"Thanks. It's in our genes, ya know.."

He popped his imaginary collar before wiping imaginary dust from his shoulders. Rolling her eyes playfully, Taniya made a face of annoyance. O'sean raised an eyebrow as he sat up.

"What I tell you about that eye rolling? You must've forgot?"

He squinted his eyes playfully. It was a usual thing with her, rolling her eyes at his cocky side. Though it was sexy to him, O'sean had told her plenty of times before to be glad he wasn't there to give her a spanking.

It dawned on her what she did. With it being a habit, she didn't think to stop it. He wore an evil grin as he rubbed his hands together.

"O, chill. I forgot. Lemme slide this once.."

She fought a smile as she stared at the male. He shook his head, gently tugging at her arm. A squeal of laughter escaped her as she lost their wrestle for dominance. Her body laid across his lap as he hugged her to hold her. Admiring her ass, he sent a smack to her right cheek.

He reminded her of the ten times that she'd rolled her eyes during their video chats. It was the truth, he'd actually documented every time she had in his phone. She squirmed, pressing her lips together as he chuckled.

"Nah, I told you I'd get you. You got five left mama."

He rested his hand on her ass. It's softness soothed his hand, and his hand left a stinging sensation on her. She loved the euphoria of his smacks. Roughness was a turn on for her, and a spanking was gonna do just that.

One.

She giggled as she shifted. He was taking his time, oblivious to what he was starting.

Two.

Biting her bottom lip, she closed her eyes. To focused to notice, O'sean licked his lips.

Three.

He watched her ass jiggle as he gave each lock. Taniya was quiet, for someone getting a spanking. No giggling or huffing in annoyance.

Four.

A moan slipped from her parted lips as she rested a hand on his leg. His eyes widened at her. She felt her cheeks heat up.

"You liking this shit, huh?"

He awaited a reply. She tried to get up, partially embarrassed. If he sent another slap to her ass, she knew she'd be hoping he made her cream.

"Can I get up please?"

She mumbled, feeling his hand rested on her backside. He rested his finger against the seat of her velvet shorts. Pressing gently, he felt her squirm.

Taniya fought her urge to moan. Her kinky behavior was often stored away. Being all shy and soft spoken was hiding her sexual secret.

"You like getting spankings?.. That pussy three finger strokes from nutting, ain't it?"

He sent a hard slap to her ass. She moaned out, mumbling his name. Music to his ears. The atmosphere had definitely changed.

Five.

He rubbed her ass softly. She rolled her hips as he rubbed her clothed mound. Her breathing was soft, and her grip on his leg tightened. His finger slipped past her shorts and panties.

"Fuck yesss.."

His middle finger pushed into her gushy entrance. He cursed at how wet she'd gotten. Just looking at her, it'd be hard to tell since he couldn't see her face at the moment.

She growled as her fingered her aggressively. Fast and hard, causing her eyes to roll back. With a couple more bends of his wrists, she shook. Her hand held his wrist the best she could.

He'd won dominance and he knew it. She laid over his lap, catching her breath. O'sean moves a couple strands of hair from her face. He kissed her forehead, patting her tingling lower lips.

"Look what you made me do.."