Broken Silence

Explicit Content

                                   😏 Tory 😏

😏 Tory 😏

"So you're really gonna keep up this silent treatment shit?"

The twenty two year old male groaned, running a hand through his hair. Sìon continued to scroll through her phone, grabbing a bottle of water before leaving the kitchen again. It'd been a week since she vowed silence towards Tory over an argument they had.

Rolling his eyes, he went up the stairs after her. Sìon is four years older than him and she still does this type of stuff as a punishment, 26 to be exact. He couldn't deny that it was working though.

She laid on the bed in her boy shorts and a t shirt. Laughter filled the room as she watched a video on Instagram. Avoiding his gaze, she turned onto her stomach to ignore his presence.

"I'm sorry, Sìon. I just get jealous. You know how I feel when it comes to you.."

He apologized for the hundredth time over the past week. Sìon locked her phone, putting it on the night stand. Tory hoped she was going to talk to him. He'd missed her talking his ear off.

She turned onto her back, propping herself on her elbows. A smirk graced her lips as she looked at a half clothed Tory. His abs were wet from his previous morning shower and his print hid behind his towel. Sìon liked making him suffer and hoped he'd take action. It was just something about it that made her feel somewhat dominant.

Shrugging, she turned back over and laid on her stomach. She knew her ass was his sudden main focus. He'd had blue balls, waiting on her to forgive him. His hand during showers weren't cutting it.

Walking to the bed, he watched as she looked back at him. Her look was seductive and he smirked. Tory knew exactly what she needed to get over this treatment. Some act right.

"Lemme talk to you real quick.." He lifted her filled her and gently pulled her closer by her ankles, watching her arch up. Sìon bit her lip as she felt him against her mound. It'd been too long and she was going crazy on the inside. She wanted him bad. "You and this little attitude ain't gonna work. Aight?"

Tory slipped off the towel, letting her feel his bareness. A groan left him as he rubbed against her clothed cove. Sìon withheld a moan as she felt her lower region tingle in anticipation.

He smacked her ass and kissed the lace that covered her folds. If she wanted war, he would give her a fight. Tory moved her panties to the side, kissing her folds. Sìon jumped at the feel of his soft lips, closing her eyes. Her lips parted and she felt his tongue dip between. "I've missed you.."

She felt a finger slip into her, wanting the real thing but this would do. Her hands gripped the mattress as she took a deep breath. Tory made sure to show her sensitive bud attention, sucking it gently.

Moaning, she muffled it as she put her face in the sheets. He knew he was winning. Her hips pulled away from him. Laughing, he sucked his middle finger clean. His thumb rested against her clit and he rubbed slowly in a clockwise motion, knowing she loved that.

"Goddd.." She moaned lowly. A chuckle left him as he stroked himself with the other hand. His eyes closed and groaned. Standing, he opened his eyes to see her legs shaking. He pushed his erection into her warmth without notice. Sìon cried out in pleasure. Her juices spilled onto him and she put a hand on his abs, barely being able to take most of him. His gaze stayed on his member, watching half of it penetrating her.

"Let's see how quiet you can be now.."