Ruler Aun

Zox sat besides his daughter’s bed watching silently as she cried. He did not know how to comfort her. Her aura was also suffocating, the whole room was charged and filled with the sun beams and her electric blue and white streams. He was hoping no-one noticed any of this. He was trying to figure out if this was her power over-taking her and awakening. He honestly does not know what to expect when she comes to her full power and how she will be trained.

When he could no longer breathe he stepped out. He set guards by her door as he called an emergency meeting to deal with the death of Ruler Aun. If Jukul gets hold of Aque there is little hope for creating a strong alliance and law between galaxies.

Aque Blu

Hess entered Vun’s office and gave him the battle formations. The death of the Ruler has reached all the galaxies and they are expecting the Council announcement.

‘Sire all the galaxy is covered’ Hess reported.

‘Hess, full defence, I don’t want the council to get pass the Whirling stones if they attempt anything. I will focus on sending a message to the people and restoring confidence’ Vun said, he has been preparing for his father’s death for five years. Now it’s going into action. With Hess as Commander and protecting the galaxy, the Council will not know what to do.

‘Yes Master’ With those words Hess left Vun. His dad passed away the early hours of this morning but people only found out shortly. He has allowed a part of him to grief but the rest of him was in full control. He has to protect his people from the Council and Elder Solm. His main concern was the Sun dust  entering Aque space as the shield disappeared.

With a strong determination and confidence he turned on the communicator to speak to everyone in the galaxy.

He spoke of his father’s death and shared his grief in losing a great Ruler and father. He spoke of the many accomplishments of his parents and grandparents. The strength of the galaxy today and the future plans. He also swore his commitment to Aque galaxy and with the permission of the Aque people to continue to act as Ruler in order to keep the galaxy whole and protected. He spoke of the evil of the looming war and the corruption of the current council, giving examples of how they broke the impartiality laws and how he wishes to keep Aque a no-war zone. He asked his people to grant him permission and give him their confidence in his leadership. He acknowledged he was not whole but would extend his search to find his partner once he guided the galaxy pass this current situation. He also asked for the support of the two other galaxies saying he will continue the peaceful and beneficial relations his parents have built. He said he stands firmly against war and will not participate. He will only accept refugees and protect the innocents.

The speech was watched across all three galaxies. It was praised and Aque people sent him their confidence and accepted him as their Ruler. Bov and Zox both saw Vun speak truth with clear determination and quality and automatically breathed relief. The young man that they assumed would stand down with his dad’s death flourished into a powerful leader as great as his father. Zox sent him his support.

Lozi and Solm also watched the podcast. It angered them seeing someone they saw as a nuisance stand against their plans.

‘He has unintentionally entered the war’ Lozi said in a tight voice.

After Vun gave the speech, he declared a holiday of remembrance for Ruler Aun. Afterwards he joined Hess in the battle ship anticipating an attack from Lozi and Solm.

They didn’t have to long to wait, Lozi’s fleet attacked at full force. Now that Aque doesn’t have a shield he disregarded sneak attacks.

Lozi’s Commander sent a message asking for surrender and an issue of an apology to the Council.

Vune replied in the negative. Shortly after Lozi’s fleet was dismantled and his battle ship captured before they entered the space around Aque. Vun sent the Council a message that the Protective spell is in place and they would be wise not to try anything else.

Vun left the defence to Hess. He went to meet his local magic wavers and find a solution to the current influx of sun dust  into their immediate space.