The take-over

Aque Blu Planet;

Vun sat at his desk lost in thoughts as he worked through stacks of programs.

‘Entre’ He answered to the request at the door.

‘Master a ship requests permission to enter the atmosphere’ Said a tall elegant poise messenger.

‘Who is it?’ Vun had a vague idea who.

‘It has the crest of the Council sire’ replied the messenger.

I see he is collecting in person. Thought Vun with a bitter smile.

‘Grant him access to Gwled Moon and inform security. Full alert’ Vun stood up to prepare for his unwelcome guest.

He contacted Hess and informed him of the situation and to scan the surrounding space and disarm any surprises. Vun knew Elder Solm was not alone. As a neutral elder and high rank councilor he should not have any access to weapons and he is completely trusted across the galaxies.

Vun switched on his communication device and contacted Solm’s ship.

A hologram of Solm appeared.

‘Elder, greetings, what do I owe this rare pleasure?’ Vun wished to read his face before he met him at on Gwled, to conform his suspicion.

‘Greetings Commander, I am not granted permission to land on Aque Blu?’ Solm asked

Vun received an internal message from Hess. ‘There are fleets ships short distance from our immediate space, hidden behind whirling stones’.

‘Any business you have with me can just as easily be done on Gwled Elder, you have still been granted access into my atmosphere as is duty’ Vun replied calmly.

Solm facial features changed slightly. ‘Commander, as you wish. I also request the presence of Ruler Aun’.

Vun nodded before he closed the communicator.

 Vun replied to Hess’ message ‘Disarm them and find out who the commander is’

Gwled Moon

‘Greetings Elder, please be comfortable’ I saw the Elder standing stiff at the middle of the meeting hall as I entered.

He faced me and slightly observed behind me. My father was not with me.

I sat down and mention for him to sit. He looked slightly annoyed. He finally sat down.

‘Prince Vun I requested Ruler Aun, is he disposed again?’ He asked with authority. I felt he was sensing father’s aura on the galaxy. I gave father a boost of energy and strengthened his aura just before I left. Elder would not sense his weak state.

‘No Elder, you are to deal with me, I will communicate’ I answered with my usual indifferent voice. I will him not give him the satisfaction of intimidating.

The Elder silently observed me. I felt his dislike for me. I have just made a powerful enemy. My father is the diplomat, the smooth talker that is able to dismantle any difficult situation. I have not inherited that ability. He always told me to play safe and create an ally from any potential enemy. No man’s an Island. 

‘To matters at hand, how can I help you Elder?’ I broke the silence. I could not stand being in his presence.

‘You do not qualify Prince Vun, I have a decree for your Ruler, he is to make his presence or we will have to hold a conference to solve this matter’ Solm replied.

I was surprised. They were focusing on my father? I miscalculated assuming this was about the Aque fleet and forcing me to choose a side.

‘You cannot hold a conference Elder, I am well aware of Lozi’s attack on Wlem and Bov’s moons with full council support. Plovo Protection spell still stands here. You have no power to show aggression to Aque’ I was well aware of Lozi and council’s movements. The invisibility dust has proved to be very useful for spy work.