Shots Fired

Jeff woke up the next morning in the same spot. He was still cuddled tightly into Nick's side and the brunette's chin was resting on the top of Jeff's head. Jeff found Nick's hand wrapped around his waist and lightly brushed his own fingers against Nick's.

He laid still next to Nick for another 10 minutes before getting bored. Jeff sat up and took Nick's face in his hands before kissing him. Nick's eyes shot open quickly and he had a slight look of panic before realizing who was kissing him. Nick happily returned Jeff's kiss and it wasn't long before the simple kiss had turned into a full blown make out session.

"God I love you." Nick whispered as they broke apart.

"Do you love me or my kisses?" Jeff smirked slightly before leaning in for another quick kiss.

"Definitely the kisses." Nick laughed but then apologized when Jeff pouted. "I'm kidding Jeffy. You know I love you more then anyone or anything in the world."

"What's today Nick?"

"It's June 3rd. Why do you ask?" Nick brushed Jeff's hair back off his face lovingly. Jeff smiled and looked straight into Nick's deep green eyes. "Because in two days it will be 7 months."

"Happy almost 7 months." Nick kissed Jeff's nose which Jeff then scrunched up. Nick laughed and then sat up straighter so he could kiss Jeff's forehead. Nick heard Jeff laugh under him as he began attacking the blonde with more kisses. "Alright Nick you win!" Jeff said after Nick had kissed his cheek for the fifth time.

"And what's my prize for winning?" Nick asked, leaning into Jeff so their lips were almost touching. Jeff leaned forward and pushed Nick back on the bed before kissing him intensely. "This." Jeff whispered before going back for more kisses.

"Its like we're not even here!" Kurt mumbled quietly in the background.

"Awe come on Kurtie! It's cute! Let's just go grab breakfast." Blaine dragged his boyfriend out of the room to give the couple their privacy.

"And now that they're gone..." Nick trailed off and looked innocently at the ceiling before grabbing Jeff's face in his hands and crashing their lips together..

"Are you alright today Nick?" Jeff leaned in to put a hand of Nick's forehead as if to check his temperature.

"I'm fine Jeff. Why do you ask?"

"Because you haven't stopped kissing me. Not that I'm complaining but you've kissed me more in the past 2 days then in the past 2 weeks." Jeff laughed making Nick rolled his "Nothing's wrong, I promise. I just really like kissing you."

"Sure babe." Jeff smiled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, occasionally kissing his head. "We've only got another two weeks left of school before summer break."

"Yeah." Nick smiled sadly before quickly cheering up. "Then we've got the whole summer together!"

"And what are we going to do during the summer."

"Get ice cream. Make out. Go Swimming. Stare at your abs."

"I don't have abs."

"I don't believe you." Nick smiled. "Let me see." Before Jeff could do anything Nick was ripping his boyfriend's shirt off his body. Nick and Jeff had both been laughing until Jeff realized that Nick could see his stomach. "I'm sorry." Nick quickly apologized.

Jeff just looked him in the eye before grabbing his shirt from Nick and leaving. Jeff walked down the hallways of Dalton and got into his car. He couldn't believe that he forgot. Not only had Nick seen all the scars but Nick had seen how skinny he was. It wasn't really normal to be as skinny as Jeff was. You could easily count his ribs and even though he had been eating more he still ate about 1 full meal a day at most and he had to force himself to eat that. It was kind of gross how skinny he was. He hated it but every time he tried to eat a lot to gain weight he ended up puking it up the next day.