12 Years Later

I was way to lazy to finish off My One and Only. I completely lost motivation after a good two months of writers block. And now, here is the Epilogue for In A Demon's Arms.

Now Jasper and Hayden live in a 72 acre house with their 12 year old son. They adopted Mason when he was 4 years old.

They have 2 dogs, Cody,who is a Golden Retriever and Bruin, who is an English bulldog.

Jasper because a very successful lawyer after lots of work and late hours. Hayden became the Deputy Police chief in their small town outside of Westerville. Nick also works at the Police Station with Hayden and Jeff works at a school as a kindergarten teacher.

Jeff and Nick have only one kid. Analyse is 7. They adopted her when she was 6 years old.

Kurt and Blaine have four kids. Jackson, who is 14, Felix who is 11, Beth, who is 9, and Jaden, who is 4. After they graduated Kurt and Blaine moved to a New York and then once they were married they bought an apartment. Once they began adopting they bought an apartment over top of the one they already had so it was a double decker.

They're an extremely busy family. Always at basketball games, singing lessons, music lessons, musical auditions, soccer games and so on.

Finally there is Sebastian who after 3 years of ups and downs, settled down with Zach. After they were married and living inside a huge, but empty, mansion with the money from Sebastian's job and family, they decided to adopt their daughter Rebecca. The mother thought she could handle it but the pressures of being a teenage mom all on her own caught up to her.

Rebecca was a few weeks old when she was adopted, a year and 3 months when her father was diagnosed with cancer, and 3 years when her father died. Even now, 6 years after the death, Sebastian is single. Never once has he gone out to a bar, or a club or any type of date. He claimed that Zach was his one and only.

Everyone helped Sebastian for that first year. Sebastian still had to work to support his daughter and that's where Jeff came in. He was the biggest help in driving out every morning and bringing Rebecca to a small daycare center that his school had. The only times she didn't go there were weekends, when she'd most likely stay with Nick and Jeff, or week days when Hayden and Jasper weren't working. Kurt and Blaine would also stay at Sebastian's while they came to visit so that they could watch her.

Eventually everyone adjusted and moved on from past rivalries and all became much closer. Jasper and Hayden also became more in touch with the New Directions every time Kurt and Blaine came down. They had once a month dinners with Santana and Brittany and Artie was always sending them links to funny videos. They flew down a few times to watch Rachel perform on Broadway though they always wished that they could've seen Funny Girl.