Vacation

Three days later Jeff, Nick and Nick's mom were on a plane to Florida. Nick was practically bouncing in his seat beside Jeff. Somehow Ms. Duval managed to fall asleep in the first 20 minutes of the flight so Jeff had to entertain his boyfriend.

"How much longer is it Jeffy?" Nick whined.

"Another 2 hours babe." Jeff wrapped an arm around Nick's shoulder as the boy groaned. "Why don't we watch a movie on the tv?" Jeff motioned to the Tv on the seats in front of them. Nick nodded and pulled out a pair of headphones for them to share.

Jeff cuddled up against Nick which was slightly uncomfortable due to the arm rest but he'd live. Jeff reached across Nick and used to remote to pick one of the movies. He eventually settled on Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.

"Is Harry Potter the only movie you watch?" Nick asked. Jeff nodded but then stopped. He had a thoughtful look in his eyes. "What?" Nick asked.

"Harry Potter's not my favourite movie."

"Then what is?" Nick smiled.

Jeff sighed. "I like Footloose."

"What?" Nick asked.

"Don't laugh or say it's stupid because it's not! It's a really good movie!"

"No I've never seen the movie." Nick admitted. Jeff's jaw dropped.

"You have never seen footloose? Not even the old one?"

"There's two!?" Nick asked. Jeff slapped his palm against his head. "That is the first thing we are doing when we get home. We are watching Footloose." Nick laughed at Jeff's reaction.

They watched the movie, hand in hand, on the tiny screen on the back of the persons seat in front of them. Nick smiled when they finally landed back on the ground. "We're here Jeffy!" He practically yelled as he saw the palm trees swaying slightly in the distance. "We're gunna have so much fun! We're gunna go to Disney and Universal and Island Of Adventures and Animal Kingdom and Sea World and we can see the dolphins and turtles!" Nick rambled on.

"Yeah Nick." Jeff smiled. Nick was bouncing up and down as they waited for their luggage.

"Calm down babe." Jeff said, pressing a kiss to Nick's temple. A few people around them gave weird looks but Jeff just stared at them. "Can I help you?" He asked. They all turned away.

Nick smiled and his mom just rolled her eyes. "What?" Jeff asked her.

"Do the looks bother you?"

"Not as much as they used to."

"If they bother you then why do you do things that would draw that kind of attention in public? I'm not criticizing, just wondering." She added on as she noticed the change in Jeff's facial expression.

"I do it because I'm not ashamed." Jeff turned his head and kissed Nick on the lips for a few seconds before breaking away. A few more people looked at them. "Yeah guys, we're gay! Get over it!" Everyone turned away again except for one little girl. She let go of her dad's hand and walked over to them.

"My daddy says that's wrong." She said to Jeff. She looked no older then 6.

"Sophie!" Her father hissed.

"I don't know why he says it. I don't think it's weird. My sister did the same thing but with girls. I don't get see her anymore. Daddy made her leave." The little girl, Sophie, said.

"Where did he make her go?" Jeff asked Sophie.

"She wouldn't tell me. Daddy knows where she is. But she told me I'd see her one day when I get very old. She said that she'd be waiting there with my mom." The little girl smiled.