Sebastian

It was Sebastian's birthday in a few days so Trent called all the Warblers and arranged a surprise party for him. Trent was the biggest sweetheart ever and Jeff couldn't help but love the boy.

"I don't think we should go." Nick said to Jeff skeptically as that got ready to leave for Sebastian's. "We should just drop the gift off and leave. Or we could keep the gift and stay here."

"Nick, we're going. It's only polite. And besides Nicky, we'll probably only see Sebastian a few more times before everyone goes away to college and university." Nick sighed dramatically but eventually gave into Jeff.

When they showed up they hung out with Kurt and Blaine until Sebastian got there. Two hours into the party Jeff was leaning against the side of the house watching the boys jump and push each other into Sebastian's pool. "Having fun Jeff?" Sebastian asked him.

"Yeah this is great." Jeff told him.

"Really? You think so? I mean, I'm having fun and I think it's great but you haven't had any emotion on your face for the past hour. You've just been sitting around doing what ever Nick does." Sebastian leaned in. "So let's try this again. Are you having fun Jeff?" He asked with the same smirk on his face he always wore when he spoke to him.

"It's alright. I'm not bored but I'm not having tons of fun."

"Why aren't you swimming?"

Jeff sucked my stomach in. People do the weirdest thing when they get self conscious or sad or angry and when Jeff get self conscious He sucks his stomach in so he looks super skinny. "Not comfortable. There's to many people."

"How are you not comfortable? You have the greatest body ever!" Sebastian playfully tried to lift Jeff's shirt up.

Jeff just laughed. "I really don't. I'm just skinny, I'm not muscular like you or Nick."

"I don't want you to be like me or Nick. We need our Jeffy Warbler." He smiled cutely.

"Why are you so nice to me Sebastian? I mean, you're not the nicest to everyone but you've always been genuinely nice to me. Why?"

"I'm nice to you Jeff, because I like you."Jeff's head whipped around to look at Sebastian. "What?" He asked.

"It's getting a little loud out here isn't it?" Sebastian look around his backyard and tugged on Jeff's hand. "Let's go inside." Jeff followed Sebastian trough his house. He stopped at the kitchen and grabbed a drink for himself and Jeff.

"What did you mean when you said you liked me?" Jeff asked Sebastian as he took a sip of his coke.

"I mean I like you Jeff." The brunette said cooly.

"But do you like me as friends or do you like me more then that?" He stuttered when Sebastian looked up and made eye contact with him. Sebastian moved closer and leaned across the counter. He reached his arm out and traced his fingers through Jeff's hair. They were really close together, Sebastian had made sure of that, so Jeff hopped off the barstool he was sitting on and backed away. Sebastian made a move to come join him again.

"What's wrong Jeffy?" Jeff could feel Sebastian's lips on his ear as he spoke softly to him.

"I have a boyfriend." Jeff said weakly. Sebastian just shrugged his shoulders and kissed Jeff's neck. "Sebastian." He warned and the brunette backed away a little. Before Jeff could do anything else Sebastian was kissing him again. Jeff tried to squirm away once he realized what was happening but Sebastian had him held in place. He began running his hand down Jeff's body in a way that must've meant to be seductive.

"Hey!" Jeff heard from the distance. Sebastian broke away from Jeff to come face to face with Kurt. 'This kids and Angel!' Jeff smiled. "What do you think you're doing?" He demanded.