Chapter Three, The Meaning? Yeah Right

-Sebastian's POV-

I took out my pocket watch "My look at the time almost time for dinner after I'm done cooking I'll go fetch Iris.." I said to myself smirking. I put the food into the oven then washed my hands after I rolled down my sleeves of my suit and went to fetch Iris. She walked into a dark hallway well that's convenient "Fuck.. I knew I went the wrong way" She mumbled and put her hand on the wall to feel where she is. "UGH fucking-" She didn't finish "Door?" She now finished confused and was about to walk in the room. Before she could I grabbed her and pushed her to the wall near the door. "Foul mouth for such a 'lady' weren't you listening during my lessons it was lesson two" I said she shivered "Jeez Sebastian you scared the hell-" I cut her off kissing the side of her lips "Uh?! What the fu-" I cut her off again this time kissing her then pulled away. "This is the meaning for you to learn not to cuss so next time be carful with your words if not your lips are mine" I said smirking forming on my own lips she glared at me "Go to he-" She said I kissed her again slipping my tongue in then pulled away seeing her shocking expression making me chuckle "Dinner is ready lets go love." I said grabbing her hand walking to the dinning area to see Ciel.

[A/n: *cough* Forceful much? *cough* xD be warned there will be a lot of sexual stuff and in Sebastian's lessons *wink wink* ;) ]

I let go of her hand quickly before Ciel could see "Sorry my lord Iris got lost so it took me a while to find her" I said turning my head to her giving a evil grin for only her to see "Alright well hurry up and serve me I want to retire soon" Ciel said I nodded "Yes my lord." I said and walked into the kitchen and came back out with the food.

-Iris's POV-

Ugh how dare he! I'm going to kill him later on tonight when Ciel is asleep so he won't know I killed his butler I finished my food along with Ciel "I'm going to retire. Goodnight Iris oh and Sebastian?" Ciel said "Yes?" Sebastian asked "Show Iris her room please" Ciel said walking away perfect "Yes my lord" Sebastian said bowing when he did that I grabbed a knife and hid it in my long sleeve. "Goodnight Lord Phantomhive." I said "Just call me Ciel" He said then he was gone "Alright.." I mumbled and turned to Sebastian and glared at him he just sent me a wink. "Just show me to my room Michaelis." I hissed "Oh I will." He said with a smirk and led the way I followed behind him after a while we were at my door and he opened the door "Goodnight Iris~" He whispered in my ear "Goodnight Michealis.." I glared at him and slammed the door in his face I only heard him chuckle.

"Lovely fucking idiot." I mumbled he yelled "I heard that" 'Great'