Chapter One, Leaving Home and Arriving At My New Home?

-Iris's POV-

I glared up at the man "What's your name raven guy" I said he chuckled "Sebastian Michaelis, now let's get going shall we?" He said holding out his hand I stared at his hand "I won't bite if that's what your thinking" he said "No I wasn't thinking that..." I said then sighed as I took his hand "Goodbye auntie" I said she waved goodbye "Don't worry my dear it's for the best you'll be back soon" She said giving me her kind smile I could never be mad at my auntie. Now all I have to do is deal with these guys for a couple of months and I'll be back home "My lady?-" I cut him off "Just call me Iris I hate that my lady stuff" I said walking passed him following Ciel.

-Sebastian's POV-

I smirked she did have a fine soul but something about her made me not want her soul but her herself I didn't want her soul it felt like I just wanted a toy and she filled it perfectly. [A/n: Guys don't be thinking naughty stuff ;) okay MAYBE just a tiny bit :3 anyways READ ON]. I licked my lips and followed behind her and Ciel like the shadow I was. I helped Ciel and Iris in the carriage then sat were to control the horses I grabbed the reins and pulled them making the horses go. [A/n: the lead thingy I don't know what it's called sorry xD]. After 20 minutes we finally arrived at the manor. I helped Ciel first then Iris out the carriage "I shall be in my study, Sebastian... You know what to do." Ciel said I nodded I watched Ciel walk up the stairs till I could no longer see him. I turned and faced Iris "Come Iris" I said taking her hand she only glared at me but followed 'Was she not fond of me?' I thought but shook off the thought and made it to the library. "Time to learn" I said with a dark tone she shivered.

For the first time I can say today was going to be fun...