Chapter Seven: Storm

-Sebastian's pov-

I walked Iris down stairs to a safe area were the young master and the others are "Well I'm going to bed." Ciel said and walked down the hall into a room the servants nodded and headed to their room down the other short hall. "My lady-" I was cut off by her scream "I'm- sorry- I'm afraid of lightning..i know it's stupid but I am scared of it. ." She mumbled and looked down her face full of fear I sighed quietly and walked towards her pulling her into my arms hugging up. I soon felt her relax "Thank you Sebastian.." She whispered. She feel asleep in my arms.. I had to admit it she was adorable when she was asleep but I was still angry of what had happened. "Iris wake up." I said and woke her up even though I didn't want to, she looked at me with an angry look and walked off. I watched her walk away.

-Iris's pov-

I scoffed as I walked away into a room 'That jerk! I'm giving him my love and he simply pushes it away?! Am I throwing myself? Jeez Iris calm down just act the away you did before' I thought with a sigh as I let darkness take me..

I then closed my eyes.

[A/n; I know it's short but I needed to make a chapter when they slowly start disliking each other again hopefully I can update again tomorrow!]