Chapter 9 Intensive care.

Howdy there everyone:D I really hope you like this chapter! you get to find out what happens to poor Jade:( Remember to please COMMENT AND VOTE!! IT MEANS A WHOLE LOT! and also the picture over to the side is Jade:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Jade!" I kept screaming while rubbing her cheek. " Answer me!"

I sat there with tears running down my eyes. She was unresponsive, turning blue, and as cold as ice. Her eyes wouldn't even open.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave her so I hurriedly took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my moms number. I kept thinking "answer", but she never did. I knew I had to call an ambulance.

I quickly dialled 911.

" 911 whats your emergency?" I heard the operator say.

" I NEED HELP QUICK! MY GIRLFRIEND HAS FALLEN OFF OF HER HORSE, AND I THINK SHE HIT HER HEAD ON A ROCK. SHE HAS A BIG GASH DOWN HER FOREHEAD AND SHE IS UNRESPONSIVE, I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!" I yelled braking down.

" OK, calm down son. We will have someone right out. Where are you at?"

" Back hollow road! It's an old dirt road that leads to a big open field. You get there from Mulberry street!" I said out of breath.

" Ok son, we will be right out there hang tight."

I hung up. I worried so much about what was going to happen to her. I couldn't bare to see her like this.

I knew I had to to let my mom, and Jade's mom know what happened, but I would have to do that later. I am not leaving Jades side. I have to be there for her.

I sat holding her hand, my head pounding from crying, when the ambulance finally came. I saw them get a cot out of the back of the van and rush over to where Jade and I were.

One was a young man with brown messy hair, that looked like he had just ran his hands through it. The other was an older heavy set colored woman. She looked nice.

" What seems to be the problem?" The woman asked as she bent down to look at Jade. The male was setting up the cot.

" She fell off of her horse and hit her head on this rock." I said with panic

" Ok son, I'll look her over. By the way, my name is Dianna and that guy over there is Josh." Josh looked over and waved.

I sat worriedly as Dianna looked at Jade picking up her head, and putting her ear to Jades heart. After she looked her over some more, she looked up at me, a tear coming out of her eye.

" I'm sorry son, but I don't think she is going to make it."

" Oh my God no!" I screamed. " No, no, NO!, this can't be happening." I sobbed. I can't live without her, I only now confessed I love her. I need her. " I kept going on and on.

" Calm down baby, where going to rush her to the hospital and see what the doctor says, If she does pass on, just think she'll be in a much better place."

Just then, Josh came over and picked Jade's lifeless looking body and put it on the cot.

" Excuse me, but whats yous name?" Josh said.

" Oh sorry, my name is Drew."

" Drew, I'm not trying to upset you, but I don't know if you should come with us, just in case she was to pass away on the ambulance ride, it may be too hard for you. It very well could happen, she already has the signs, she is already deathly pale, blue, and as cold as ice."