A Different Type of Love Story!

Hey everyone!!!! thanks for reading I hope you enjoy!!!<3 comment please(: and fan! btw this is in a guys point of view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 " The Popular Boy" (: (: (:

I was standing outside by my old Chevorlet Truck, squinting my eyes trying to pay attention to the ground because the sun was so bright. The rest of the team was still inside messing around with girls in the locker rooms. I normally would be in there joining them, but I just didn't feel like it today. I was getting irratated. I've been out here waiting for about thirty minutes and looking quite dumb. All that seems to be left here at school are the weirdos and occasionally one or two popular kids like myself, would walk by and say, "Hey Drew." Then walk on.

I decided to call Jason our quarterback and also my best friend and see what was taking so long. I pulled my sleek black Iphone out of my side pocket and dialed his number. He said hello. With more anger than I attended I yelled, "Where are are you man I have been waiting out here forever?!" Jason yelled back, " Calm down dude, we're coming." I hung up and stared back at my own reflection in my phone, before I put it up, examining my brown hair and Blue eyes, wondering why everyone liked me so much? Was it because I was the star of the football team? I guess so. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket to look up and notice the guys coming out.

I muttered "Finally", under my breath and then hopped into the drivers seat of my truck. I watched Jason out the front window shield. Of course he had a girl around his arm, seemed like a new one all the time. This one had long black hair and a top that cut off to see her belly button which was pierced. She had his football helmet on, he took it off though wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck and yelling bye babe. As he got into the passenger side of my truck, I was thinking well he'll never see her again, I wonder who will be next.

I drove Jason and the other guys home, then just took a long drive through the country. I knew I would be late home but I didn't really care. I have been frustrated these past couple of days with everything.

Sometimes its really hard playing the role of Mr. Popular. Having to go to wild parties, get drunk . Really I hate the taste of beer.. I banged my steering wheel shouting out loud, "I guess that's what you have to do to please everyone!" I yelled.

Including my girlfriend Leelee. Shes the head cheerleader and the most popular girl in the school. Really we only go out because that's what is expected of us. Of course she don't mind. I hate it though. She's pretty but fake.

I know I'm a coward though, I wouldn't even have enough guts to speak out about it. I hate that about myself.

It was getting pretty late so I decided to head on back to my house. I pulled in and thought I probably needed to go upstairs and call Leelee or she would probably have a fit. So I walked into my two story white house and met my parents at the door. Angry like I assumed.

" Where do you think you've been?." My mom said.

Again with more anger than I meant too, I replied. " I was just out riding around so just chill out!." Then I went up to my room and they didn't question me anymore.

I laid down on my neatly made royal blue bed, and took out my phone and dialed Leelee's number.

" Hey Babe." She said all cheerful.

" Hey sorry I didn't really get to talk to you today, I was...ah..pretty busy with some things." I replied.

" It's ok baby just don't make it a habit or I'm going to have to get you!" She said in a squeaky little voice I loathed. " Oh and my parents are going to be away this weekend sooo I was planning on maybe having a party.

I said ok and quickly hung up before she had a chance to say anything else. I was thinking, great that would be another party to have to go too.

After I hung up, I lay in silence on my bed staring at my green lizard I have had sense I was eight, in his small tank. Sometimes I get jeleous of him because he don't have to worry about anything. He just gets to walk around, sit, eat, and sleep.

The rest of the night I layed in my bed either staring at the trophies on the blue walls of my room, or listening to music off of my iphone, tapping my index finger to the beat.

The next morning, I overslept So I practically jumped out of bed, throwing on a pair of my Hollister jeans, and My CCHS Football shirt. Then I went into my bathroom and stopped and stared at myself for the moment. Quickly I brushed my teeth and hair, threw on some cologne and hurried down stairs. I didn't have time to eat the pancakes mom had made for me. They were my favorite. I grabbed my backpack, and as I walked out the door I was thinking here goes another day of acting.

I needed to go back to my old self again today, I realized the guys have noticed so I need to stop and try to move on with it.

I got to school, and hopped out of the car to see LeeLee running up and hugging me wrapping her skinny arms around my neck.

" Hey sexy how are you!?"

putting on a smile and going back to my old self I said, " Just great, now that I'm with you." Then I kissed her lips and then kissed down to her neck.

We met up with Jason and Kyle quick enough to get into school on time and make it to first class.

I sat down at my normal desk by Leelee right at the front. The seat was cold so was the room. Algebra was my first class of the day and my least favorite. I figured I would eventually wind up tilting my head over and falling asleep. I knew I wouldn't get in trouble. Anyway I can't wait to just go to lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep checking back everyday for more!!(: I hope you enjoyed this first bit. If you didn't please dont leave it's just got started(: THANKS!!