Chapter 6 Jade the tutor.

Hellooo my amazing fans! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    " Good morning class!" My homeroom teacher Mrs. Baker said. " If you will all please take a seat I have some things to talk over with you. Your last trip as a senior will be in two weeks, to the amusement park Lake Clearwater. This is a reward trip, so that means you will have to qualify to go. You have to pass your tests in all three of your core classes to be able to attend."

   Great I thought, I won't get to go now. I know I can pass my English and Science test, but not geometry!

   " Oh and one more thing before you all go to class, the seniors in the CDC class are going with us too, so I will need all of you to be nice to them and help the ones that need help!"

   " We all know Drew will!"  some guy shouted from the back.

   I have gotten so used to it now, I didn't say anything, I just walked out. While I was in the hallway, I passed Kyle trying to avoid eye contact.

   " Hey Justin Bieber lover!" he said laughing.

    I shot him a dirty look, but still didn't say anything.

   " Hey are you ok? because it looks like you have bieber fever!"

    I just ignored that smart remark too and tried to hurry to the bathroom, trying not to limp, sense I still had crutches. I sat on a bench in the bathroom to calm myself down before going to class. I was so mad.

  As I walked out of the bathroom, not caring if I was a little late, I walked slowly to Geometry. I was paying attention to my feet when all of a sudden I felt someone bump into me giggling. I only had one thought of who it could be, Jade!

  " Howdy there!" she giggled pulling my arm.

  " Hey" I said jerking my arm back " I'm going to be late..." I said harshly, and then walked off. I felt bad for doing it, but I was mad. The criticism was getting worse and I was getting tired of it. On top of that, the Justin Bieber incident yesterday didn't help at all!

   Geometry was bad as usual, my teacher explained that the test we would be taking to help us qualify, would be one hundred questions, and we would have one hour to take it. Great.

  The rest of the time, even though I should have been listening, I sat and thought about how bad I felt about being mean to Jade. I hope she forgives me easily.

------------------------------------------------------------<3-----------------------------------------------------------------------

  I sat out in my Chevy waiting for Jade to get out. I kind of had a nervous feeling in my stomach, when I watched her come out. She didn't look her normal happy, cheerful self. I knew it was most likely because of me.

  " Hey Jade!" I said trying to sound cheerful.

  "Hi.." she replied quietly.

   " Look Jade, I am really sorry for what I did this morning, I was just in a really bad mood and I know I shouldn't have taken it out you."

  " It's ok..." she replied in the same quiet tone.

  " You don't act like its ok." " I'm serious though, I didn't mean to act the way I did."

   " I know..."

  She still sounded like she was mad at me, so I decided to change the subject.