Chapter 12 important preperations

HEY YOU GUYS(: HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER:p YOU GET TO SEE JADES PROM DRESS, WHICH IS THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            It was a couple of days later, Sunday,  and things seemed so much brighter. Jade always had a smile on her face even in her sleep and Cindy was always cheery now too.

          I was pouring myself a cup of coffee when Doctor Blythe came in.

        " Goodmorning everyone." He said putting his clipboard down to take Jades blood preasure.

       " How is she?" Cindy asked.

      " She is progressing very well. Actually, today around lunch, I think we are going to move her into the progressive care unit. Maybe she will be able to get out in ohh...I'd say about a week."

      " Just in time for Prom!" I shouted.

      " When is Prom?"

     " Next Saturday."

    " Oh I see, ya I think she'll be ready to get out of here by Wednesday. Then maybe tomorrow we will set her up with therapy for her legs."

     Doctor Blythe shot me a glance, as if to warn me to calm down, because like I know she may not be able to walk and not to get my hopes up.

    " I'll be back later with a couple of nurses to move her out." Doctor Blythe said shutting the door behind him.

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Around noon, Doctor Blythe came in with a two nurses and a clean cot.

     " We've come to get her." He said sitting the cot down and beginning to lift Jade out of her bed with the help of one of the nurses.

    Once they were wheeling Jade out, I didn't even look back. I was happy to leave that cold dark room that we  have all called home for the past weeks.

  Finally we were down to the second floor of the hospital, in a hallway that seemed much warmer and more comforting than the other. The doctor stopped at the fourth door on the right.  Room 440.

 He opened the door, and we walked into a much warmer and cozier room, with light pink walls a pale pink hospital bed, two nice, white, plush chairs, and a nice white couch. It felt more like a bedroom than a death chamber.

 I plopped down on the couch while the doctor and nurses put Jade in her bed.

 " Are you good now?" Doctor Blythe asked Jade.

 She gave him a thumbs up.

 " Good!" Doctor Blythe said smiling. " I'll be back later to check and see how shes doing. I will also let you know about therapy."

 " Alright, that'll be good." Cindy agreed.

 Mom came and sat in the chair by me, and I think all of us including Jade fell asleep. Mainly because it was hard to get good sleep in Jades old room and now this one was so much better.