The Teen Titans vs The Arachnid Vs The Goblin.

Osborn sat in his chair, cigerette was in hand. He stuck it in his mouth and breathed out the smoke in Jonas Harrow's face.

  "Tell me again." he said.

Jonas coughed the vile air and waved his hand back and forth. " Vulture's dead." he coughed. He expected Osborn slammed his hand into the table smashing it a little.

 Osborn laughed. "Yes! He past the test." Osborn grinned as he walked over to his glider.

"Excuse me, what?" Jonas stuttered.

   Osborn grabbed his glider and injected a small dose of the goblin serum in his arm. He grabbed his bag and slinked on his purple clothing. He pulled out of the bag small bombs that looked like carved Jack O' Lantern pumpkins. He stuffed it back into his bag.

   "Arachnid has surpassed my tests in not only in skill but also in time. In his raw talent he has defeated both a murdering gangster and a man-eating circus freak in an entire weekend. He conquered both anger and fear using the strongest relation to both of them." Goblin said. "he conquered with hate. And you know what follows hate?" Goblin said firing up his glider.

 Jonas shook his head no.

'Suffering." Goblin zoomed off into the night, his crazed laughter echoed across the night.

*******************************************

  Jay layed in bed with his wife. Sleeping peacfully until the phone rang in his ear. He opened one eye at the clock. 1: 45. He closed his eyes again, hoping they'd call back later. The phone didn't stop ringing. He threw a shoe at it. He missed and it went and crashed into his laptop. The noise made May jerk up.

   "What's going on? Is there a burglar?" she asked.

"No, it's the phone." he got out of bed really upset. If it called at this time of night it must've been important. "What?" he answered.

"Jay get down here. the Mayor's over here and so is a crowd of people. They are looking for you. We found another exploit by the Arachnid. This time hhe's killed the missing circus man. The Vulture." Hugo yelled over the phone. The backround noise nearly drowned him out.

  Jay immediately hung up and began to get dressed.

"What is it?" May asked.

   "The Arachnid again." Jay said. Throwing on his jacket. "It's time for action."

*********************************************

Stephen swang along the buildings. He was heading home and get some sleep. Then his spider sense began to tingle. Warning him of danger....

*********************************************

Raven flew over the smoking warehouse, and it's smoldering ruins. There were a group of people outside all crowding. She couldn't see Stephen anywhere. She activated her senses. She was not sensing Stephen anywhere. It was almost as if he was...... gone. Then she began to hear the sound of an engine running. Then she was grabbed by the mouth by a green hand. She looked right into the green eyes of the Goblin.

  A maniacly scream was echoing accross the city. He unsheathed a sharp blade and he cut Raven accross the abdomen. She screamed. Then by thinking about it, she melted the metal of the knife. She wrenched control. Goblin picked up one of his Pumpkin bombs and threw it at her. Raven speedily flew away from it. Then Goblin reached itno hsi bag and pulled out his pumpkin bombs and he threw them at Raven. they broke apart and small mini sharp grenades came and flew straight for Raven like they were homed. She flew at her top speed. Goblin was in hot pursuit after her.