Lonely Road.

Norman Osborn was dragged through the chemical area  of Oscorp. Raven threw him on the catwalk. Norman smiled as he looked up and said. " He he. So, how's this gonna work?  Slumber party? Charades?  A little truth or dare? Yes! I'll start with dare!"

Raven ignored him as she simply picked up a steel pipe lying on the side. 

Norman's smile disappeared as he saw her raise the pipe. "Or maybe I'll just stick with truth."

Whack, whack, WHAM!

Raven turned to him and said "So tell me, how does that make you feel?"

Goblin licked some blood off his lip and groaned " Ugh, ya know. It only hurts when I laugh. Haha. Ugh!........but tell me. I gotta know. Is this Stephen's idea of revenge. Gettng someonelse to do his dirty work?" 

Raven "No, I'm just dealing out something that I should've done a long time ago."

Goblin just gave a laugh and said "That's pretty cryptic! But interesting. Haha. Tell me more."

Raven fired up  black energy  in her fists and smiled. "Sure, listen up."

****************************************

A shockwave of black energy shot trhough the windows of the chemical complex, shattering them all and a scream beyond human followed. 

Stephen felt the shock. As Harry's board shook, Step[hen crawled through a broken window into the industrial building. Smell of smoke and fire, was rancid in the white hallways. 

Then Stephen flt the halway shake and his vision went black for a split second once again. Once it stopped he heard a scream.

Harry got to attention " That's my dad's scream!" Stephen looked at his hand. It was dancing with black lightning running around it. As the last spark flickered he realized it was Raven's energy. He could never forget how he thought it once felt so good, now felt very very.....cold.

Stephen activated his spider sensed. He felt Raven's body heat, that really felt like an icebox. 

"This way." Stephen lead Harry to a black and yellow striped door.

Harry grabbed Stephen's arm before he could move it.

"This is my dad's chemical  factory." Harry told him. "This is where he makes the Chlorax. This is where he first made Formula99."

Stephen thoguht of his brother, that night when he  saw his laptop when taking out the old clothers he didn't want.  He remebered one text on his computer.

Formula99.

David was in on this. The Osborn killed him. This much he knew.  What he didn't know was, was it brutal murder or did Norman kill him for a reason?

Stephen shrugged of Harry's arm and put it on his shoudler. He thought of Harry. The short time he went to school with him. The day he first met him. Then the anger he directed at him when David died. The fight that destroyed his school. The way he blamed and mistreated him for his father's evil deeds.

He hugged Harry. He didn't know what to say. All he could say was "I'm sorry, Harry."

Harry hugged back. He knew that they were going up against an angry girl and A psychopathic killer. He didn't know who was going and who was staying but he was happy Harry was with him. He was happy Harry could be his freind. He was almost like a brother.

In a way, he reminded him of  David.

Stephen opened the door. The place smelled absolutely terrible! Like that of  dead rotting  animals. And ammonia. Terrible Ammonia smell.  The fumes were terrible.