5.

// Steal my drink and you shoot it on
down //

"Annamarie!" Manuel walks over and kisses her cheek.

Anna and I are in Germany celebrating Anna's twenty-fifth birthday. Manu, Marcel, and Nina threw her a big party. She looks fantastic in her one shoulder green dress and strappy black heels. I hold her hand tightly in mine as we head to the venue.

"Manu! Danke! This looks great! I love you!"

"I love you too! Hey, Nando! Good to see you!"

"Nice to see you too, Manu."

"Well come on in! Everyone is waiting for you!"

The three of us walk into the hotel ballroom. Everyone cheers and runs over. Anna is pulled away from me by her friends, and they immediately head over to the bar. I laugh a little and take a beer from one of the people walking around.

"So how's the summer break treating you?" Manuel asks

"Pretty well. Anna and I went to Costa Rica and then I went with her to Paris to a Victoria's Secret shoot."

"How was Paris?"

"Oh it was great! We had a lot of fun. After her shoot was done, we went down to Monte Carlo."

"Nando!" A féminine voice calls. Fernando and Manuel turn to see Nina walking over.

"Hi, Nina," I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Hola! How are you?" She asks taking Manu's hand.

"I'm well thank you. This is a great party!"

"Awe thank you!" She beams.

"How have you been, Nina?"

"Great thank you! Being married is the best thing ever! You gunna pop the question to Anna soon?"

"Nina!" Manuel groans and smacks his face.

"What? It's a legitimate question. They've been together for over five years!"

"I mean I know I will propose. I just don't know when or how," I blush and rub the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Well if you want any help figuring out how or picking the ring, I'm here for you!" Nina squeezes my hand with a smile.

"Let's get you away from Fernando!" Manuel groans.

"Why does Manu want to get Nina away from Fernando?" Marcel walks over with a beer in his hand.

"She was asking me about proposing to Ann-"

"YOU'RE PROPOSING TO MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Marcel yells.

"SHHHHHHH!" I try to shush him and frantically looks around to make sure no one heard.

"Well?!" Marcel demands.

"Yes I plan on proposing. I don't know where or when or how though. I don't even have a ring," I shrug.

"Well, I speak for Manu and our parents, we'd love to have you marry Annamarie. You two are amazing together. We've never seen her so happy before."

"Thank you," I smile.

Marcel smacks my shoulder and walks away. I look around for Annamarie and sees her posing for pictures with Jasmine, Sara, and Stella. I grin seeing how happy she looks. Anna then skips off to see her parents who are standing over by the photo booth.

They embrace and then wave over Manuel and Marcel. They all go into the booth. I smile watching them. I know how important family is to Annamarie.

I walk over to the bar and order a shot of my favourite whiskey. Just as I'm about to drink it, a hand reaches out and takes it. I look over in surprise, but I smile when I see Annamarie throwing the shot back.

"Thanks for the shot, sexy!" Anna slides the glass across the bar top back to the bar tender She undoes a couple more of my shirt buttons before sliding her hand on my chest.

"You're welcome, hermosa," I chuckle kissing her cheek

"I looooooveeeee yoooouuuuu," she giggles.

"I love you too, darling."

"You two look sooo good together," Josephine grins.

"Thank you! All Nando! He's soooooo sexy! Will yatake our picture?" Anna slurs slightly.

"Of course," Josephine smiles taking her phone.

I pull Annamarie closer to me. I kiss the side of her head as she rests a hand on my chest. She had her head on my shoulder. I then lift her up to my height and kiss her lips. She giggles into my lips, and her friends gush. I set her down and sit on the bar stool. Anna immediately sits in my lap and kisses my cheek while lightly holding my jaw.

"Ugh stop being so damn cute!" Taylor whines.

"We can't," Anna giggles.

"Annamarie, liebling, want to blow it the candles on your cake?" Marita, her mother, walks over.

"Sure!" Anna jumps up and slightly stumbles.

"I got you, querido," I chuckle wrapping an arm around her waist from behind.

"Danke!"

"Hi, Fernando! How are you?" Marita kisses my cheek.

"Doing well, gracias! And you?"

"Wonderful!"

The three of us walk over to the large birthday cake that's set up. There are two large candles on it. Anna's father, Peter, lights the candles and shakes my hand. Everyone sings 'Happy Birthday' to Annamarie. I stand behind her with my arms around her. She leans back into my chest before leaving forward to blow out her candles.

"Happy Birthday, Annamarie. I love you so much," I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too, Nando!" She grins before throwing some cake in my face.

"ANNAMARIE LILLE NEUER! MY HAIR!"