1.

// When you're good, girl you're good doin' every little thing exactly like you should//

"Annamarie!" I smile as I walke over to my girlfriend who was coming down to join me on the pitch. Atletico Madrid had just beat Barcelona to win the Copa del Rey.

"Fantastic job today, baby!" The blonde girl leans up and kisses me sweetly, "I'm so proud of you!"

I smile and hug her tightly. I was so proud to have scored and given an assist in the game. I can't help but admire how great Annamarie looked. She had on a black crop top paired with black leggings and heeled over the knee boots. She used her sunglasses to push her long blonde hair back. She also had a flannel shirt around her waist. I lift her up around my waist as I kiss her. She wraps her legs around me and weaves her fingers into my hair. I smile as I kiss her.

"Woah there, slow down! I know you're excited that we won, but don't eat her," Antoine's voice sounds behind us.

I pull away and set her down. I roll my eyes at Antoine, "Shut up, mate," I chuckle.

"Good job, Antoine!" Annamarie hugs Antoine too.

"Merci," he hugs her and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Antoine, Anna, Fernando!" Maiara, Antoine's girlfriend walks over.

"Hey!" Antoine smiles and kisses his girlfriend.

"I'm so excited for you two!"

"Party tonight!" Jan yells.

"Be my date?" I ask kissing Annamarie's forehead."

"Of course."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Come on, Fernando! We're going to be late!" Annamarie calls from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yell back grabbing my jacket.

I  tug it on as I walk down the stairs. I grin when I see Annamarie standing there. She looks fantastic in a long-sleeve black dress with lace inserts. Her hair is in a slicked back pony tail with black strappy heels.

"Mi amour, you look picture perfect," I walk over and take her hands

"Danke, Nando," she leans up and kisses me, "did you see what the tabloids were saying about us?"

"No what?"

"They said that we were a fantastic couple. Not to mention they were so impressed that I made your game considering that I had a shoot in Dubai yesterday and this morning."

"I'm so glad that you made it. I never had any doubts that you wouldn't be there for me," I pull her close and kiss her forehead.

"I wouldn't have missed this for anything, Nando," she smiles and kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love you too!"