2.

// Yeah you hold my hand say you want to take a Sunday drive //

"Nando?" Annamarie wonders into the living room.

"Yes darling?"

"Let's go for a drive before we go on holiday," she grins taking my hand.

"A drive?" I chuckle.

"Yeah. Maybe just drive around the city?"

"If that's what you'd like to do."

"Yay! I'll go get dressed," Annamarie smiles.

I chuckle and stay on my spot on the sofa with our golden retriever puppy,  Bella. I have my feet up as I play FIFA. I laugh as Sergio and Juan lose yet again to me and Ander. I roll my eyes as it takes Annamarie forever to get ready. I'm just about to yell up a complaint up the stairs, Annamarie comes down. I shut off my gaming system and grin. I walk over to my girlfriend and take her hands.

"Stunning," I kiss her cheek. Annamarie is in a long sleeve, off-the-shoulder bow crop top with simple jeans and strappy heels. Her blonde hair is down and lightly styled.

"Te amo," she kisses my jaw.

"I love you too."

"Let's go," she takes my hand and pulls me towards the doors.

"Alright," I grin grabbing the keys to the Mercedes AMG GT, "now where are going?"

"Wherever you want, amour."

"Great," I laugh.

The two of us hop into the car and get buckled up. I smile as I back out. Once we're on the street, I rest my hand on her thigh. Annamarie leans over and turns on the radio. I smile watching her sing along to the radio. Shakira is playing. I laugh knowing how close the two are. She takes out her phone and starts recording.

"And live from Madrid, España Fernando Torres and Annamarie Neuer," Anna giggles.

"Oh man, you are not streaming this live are you?"

"Of course I am!"

"Shak, if you're watching, I apologise for how bad I sing along to your songs, though I know you're used to it because of Geri," I laugh waving at the camera.

Annamarie continues to sing and dance around. I join in singing and dancing when we're at red lights. I smile looking at how much fun Annamarie's having. I love her so much. She's fantastic. My phone vibrates, and I huff a little.

"Anna, can you please grab my phone out of my pocket?"

"Mhm," she nods. I move slightly so she can get my phone out of my pocket, "It's a FaceTime from Geri!"

"Answer it!"

"Geriiiiii! Shakiiiii!" Annamarie answers still livestreaming.

"Anna! How are you?" Shak asks, "by the way, Nando, your singing is better than Geri's!"

"Oi! That hurts!" Geri whines, making me laugh.

"I'm good thank you, you two look fantastic!" Anna laughs.

"We're enjoying watching the two of you make fools of yourselves," Geri snickers, "well more like watchin Nando make a fool of himself."

"Awwww," Annamarie gently runs her fingers through my hair as I pout, "I don't think you're making a fool of yourself, Nando!"

"Anyways, Shaki, Geri, say hi to everyone!"

"Hey everyone!"

"Hola!"

"Hey look, your brother commented!" Geri laughs as I drive through the green light towards the mountains.

"What'd he say?" I ask.

"He said, put some damn clothes on," Annamarie giggles.

"Really? You're a Victoria's Secret angel, and this upset him?" I start laughing.

"Come on Manu!" Anna complains, "lighten up!"

"Yeah come on, Manu," Shakira laughs.

"Hey, you're gunna lose reception soon, amour," I say as I get onto the highway.

"Okay! Well it's been great talking to you two, and as for everyone else, thank you for tuning in! Auf Wiedersehen!" Annamarie hangs up and stops live streaming.

"I love you," I lean over and kiss her cheek.

"I love you too. Nando, we're not going to lose service for like another hour until we're further into the mountains."

"I know. I just wanted to put the top down and enjoy the ride with you, Anna."

"Oh alright," she laughs and turns the radio to a different station.

She leans across the console and hits the button so the top goes down. She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.  I grin and kiss her cheek again. She rests a hand on my leg and kisses my neck. I smirk slightly and keep driving. I pop my sunglasses on and hand Annamarie hers.

"So how about a drive through the mountains?"

"Well considering we're already on the highway to the mountains, I'd say that sound perfect."

"Perfect," I squeeze her thigh and kiss her jaw.

The two of us drive quietly just listening to the radio, watching the scenery go by. I'm not at all surprised when she starts to rub my thigh. I smirk slightly feeling her squeeze the inside of my thigh. I shift slightly knowing what's coming.

"Anna," I say warningly.

"Don't crash the car," Annamarie responds, and I can hear it in her voice how much she's enjoying it.

I take a short breath as her hand moves across my crotch. I focus on not speeding too much and staying in my lane. I inhale sharply as she gently squeezes and then undoes my belt. She puts her hand into my jeans after undoing the button and unzipping them. I groan as she slips her hand into my boxer briefs.

"Anna," I grunt gripping the steering wheel tighter as she gently rubs me.

"Fernando," she smirked into my neck. I hear the click of her seatbelt so she can move around more.

She continues to rub me which makes it increasingly hard to focus on the road in front of me. I groan as she moves her hand faster and faster. I clench my jaw and take deep shallow breaths.

"Oh Dios mío," I groan when she leans down and wraps her lips around me, "Annamarie!"

I pull the car over and put my flashers on. I recline my chair back. I take a breath and look down at my girlfriend. I groan slightly and brush her hair away so I can watch her better. She looks so hot. I grab a ponytail off my wrist and secure her hair back in a messy bun type thing. I close my eyes and enjoy myself.

"Mierda, Anna," I whine. As she continues, I feel myself getting closer and closer, "Annmarie, I'm gunna-"

I break off and thrust slightly into her mouth as I release. I moan and hold her head in place as I continue to slowly thrust. I know Anna doesn't mind-she's real good about that. I let her head go and sigh. Anna pops up and smirks at me. There's a little on her face so I wipe it away with my thumb before pressing it against her lips. She begins to suck on my thumb staring at me with a bit of a smirk in her eyes.

"Amour," I groan.

She releases my thumb with a slight pop, "ich liebe dich."

"Yo tambíen te amo," I grin, "now to finish that drive?"

"Mhm!" She grins.