3.

// When ͏y͏o͏u're wild, child, flashin' that come here smile //

"Come on, Nando! The water's great!" Annamarie calls from her spot in our private pool.

"I'll be there soon," I smile at her from where I am on a sun lounger.

"Noooo! Come on!" She pouts looking at me.

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Nando!" She whines.

"Anna!" I mock with a laugh.

"You can lay in the water on a lounger!"

"I'm okay right now. Amour?"

"Ja?"

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

"You did not."

"Well you look beautiful," I smile and wink at my girlfriend.

She looks great in a blue floral bikini. The colour looks great against her skin. She's getting a beautiful golden tan too. I know she's happy about that. The two of us are relaxing after having worked out this morning.

"Nando! Come on!" Anna whines.

"I'll be there soon!"

"No, Nando! Come in noooooooow!"

"I'll be there soon," I promise.

"Alright," she smirks at me.

I chuckle watching her from my spot in the sun. Anna turns around so her back is to me. She reaches around and unties her bikini top making me groan a little. She tosses it to the side and turns back around. A huge smirk is plastered on her face. She bites her lip and gestures with her finger for me to join her.

"Come on, baby," she smirks, "you know you want to."

"Yeah I do," I nod getting up.

I walk over to the edge of the pool and sit down. My legs dangle in the water as I lift Anna out of the water. She straddles me and wraps her arms around my neck. I smirk as I run my hands up and down her bare back. I lean up and kiss her. She kissed back roughly which makes me moan slightly.

"Let's swim," I pick her up and slide the rest of the way into the pool.

The water does feel amazing. Anna kisses my neck as I make it over to one of the semi submerged sun loungers. I lay down and hold Anna on top of me. She smiles and turns so our chests are pressed together.

"Mmmmm. This is nice," I sigh closing my eyes.

"I told you it was!" Anna says.

"You did," I laugh, "you certainly did tell me."