Chapter 18 New Students

Toshiro

"Who were they?" Kurosaki asked as we walked.

"I'm not sure but it's definite that they're after Hoshina" I say thinking.

"But why Sora chan?" Matsumoto asked looking at Hoshina who was shy as ever, "Awww come on now Sora chan! You look super cute in that uniform! Even if your wearing the tie"

Misora looked down at what she was wearing. She wore the standard girls uniform for Ichigo's school. It consisted of a semi short gray skirt, a white dress shirt, and a the boy's tie. Which Matsumoto put on her because she thought it would look cute. Though I have to admit, its not the outfit thats making her cute. It's more like the confused face she's making.

"We must find out who this 'Yuki' person is first before making our move" Said Rukia, "And why they are after Misora"

"You wouldn't happen to know anything right Misora?" Asked Kurosaki.

Misora shook her head, "The only thing that I remember about the name 'Yuki' is that my brother liked the snow."

"Does that mean-"

"No, my brother's gone now"

"Oh I see...." Said Ichigo.

"Hey, whose that?" Said a voice.

"Is that an elemantary kid?"

"Kuchiki san is back! I love her dramas!"

"They both have pure white hair!"

"Look at that one girls breast"

"You're such a perv, anyway, that white hair girl looks cute"

"She's wearing a tie!"

"Do they ever shut up?" I thought as we walked through the school hallways.

.....................

"Okay class today we have new students, and quite a few of them too. So shut up and listen." Said the Teacher.

"I'm Matsumoto Rangiku~"

"I'm Hitsugaya Toshiro, and this is Hoshina Misora"

"Okay please choose some empty seats" The Teacher said, "Now were did the others go?"

Then 4 other students walked in, three girls, one boy. A short girl with long light brown hair, a girl with semi long dark hair, and a tall girl with long haired dirty blonde, all three of them had dark brown eyes. The boy was tall, had cream brown hair, and emrald green eyes.

"I'm Tsubasa!" The short one said.

"Yui" the dark haired girl said.

"Hana" Said the tall girl.

"I'm Daichi" The guy said.

I looked over at Misora who had her eyes wide open of shock at Daichi.

"Are you alright Misora?" I asked a little worried.

She was still in a shocked state and mumbled something that I could barely make out.

"O-Onii s-san?"

I looked at Daichi who smirked. That's when I knew, something was up. And Hoshina would probably be caught up in the middle of it.

Misora
Lunch Time......

"That student, Daichi, h-he looks exactly like Mizuki onii san. But onii san isn't here anymore, unless.... No I saw him die, he can't be alive...." I though with uncertainty.
"Oh, Hoshina san, why aren't you eating?" Asked Orihime.
"Hey Orihime, if you're thinking about taking her food you better not" A girl named Tatski said hitting her head.
I looked at the two girls and said, "It's okay, you can have it. I'm not really hungry anyway"
"Really!? Thanks!" Orihime said taking a bite of the onigiri, "Your food is always so good!"
I went over to Toshiro who was leaning agaisnt a tree.
"Hey Hoshina" He said.
"Hi" I answered.
"....."
"....."
"So um....how do you like the school?" He asked.
"It's fine" I answered.
"...."
"....Ummm-"
"Just relax Hoshina, you don't have to hide anything from me"
"H-How did you know?"
"I can tell" He said tossing me an onigiri, "You didn't eat right?"
I nodded and was about to take a bite when Tsubasa, Hana and Yui came up to us.
"Hey~" Tsubasa said snickering.
"You two dating or somethin'?" Asked Yui.
"No...." I answered.
"Well then I might as well take this kid for myself then" Hana said taking Hitsugaya's chin.
"What do you think you're doing?" Hitsugaya asked flatly.
"What's the bond you and that girl share?" Hana asked.
"Why you jealous?" He answered calmly
Hana let him go and glared at the both of us. Then Tsubasa and Yui made their move, they started to kick me.
"So it looks like this is the quiet 'innocent girl' right?" Asked Yui.
"Lets break her and make her show her true side" Tsubasa.
I held my head as I endured the kicks. Dust swirled around us as the wind blew violently.
"Please stop!" I shouted.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" Hitsugaya shouted trying to run over, but Hana blocked his way and pulled him behind another tree.
"You're not going anywhere 'hero' " Hana smirked.
"Awww, such a pretty girl with no one to help her" Said Tsubasa.
"Looks like your little friend went for Hana after all" Said Yui reaching for my hair.
"Leave me alone!" I shouted, my voice to soft to hear
"It seems that he's tired of you and left for Hana, it seems you're alone now and always will be"
"Since people like you are always alone anyway. With fake friends like him"
Then I felt a tug in my hair and a whole bunch of hair fall. I looked at the girls, and in Yui's hand.....was my brother's ribbon.
I felt anger surge within me, a cold aura surrounded me and the world was tinted with a faint light blue. My eyes turned icey blue.
I spoke with a soft cold voice"D-Don't you dare........"
"What this?" Tsubasa said waving the ribbon around, "I feel like cutting this to pieces huh?"
"Thats a great idea" Said Yui.
" I don't care what you do to me but.....Don't you dare bad mouth Hitsugaya or touch my ribbon!" I shouted angrily.
Suddenly, pillars of ice shot up from the ground and surrounded us.
"Shit, lets move!" Said Tsubasa dropping the ribbon.
"Right behind ya" Said Yui.
"MISORA!" Hitsugaya said running towards me, "Are you okay!?"
"I'm fine" I say picking up the ribbon.
"Toshiro! Misora!" Ichigo said running over, "I felt a rise in reitsu and...oh"
"Ichigo!" Rukia snapped puching him.
"Every thing is fine, just give us a sec!" Hitsugaya snapped.
"Alright but if there's anything you need then call us okay?" Rukia said dragging Ichigo away.
"What happened?" Hitsugaya asked looking at ice pillars which quickly dissapeared.
"Nothing It's fine"
Hitsugaya hugged me and said, "It's okay to show me your true feelings. It's only me, don't you trust me?"
I nod and felt tears come down my eyes and hug him back.
"I-I don't un-understand..." I sob into him, "I d-didn't do a-anthing wrong b-but they just hit me like that, and it reminded me of that time I-I fell so weak all over again. And they even talked about you and took off my ribbon."
"It's okay, I'm here now" Hitsugaya said taking the ribbon and putting back in my hair and me giving a kiss on the fore head.
"Hitsugaya?" I softly said, barely audible.
"Hm?"
"That girl Hana, she didn't do anything to you did she?" I asked looking away.
"No of course not. And Misora, I thought you weren't the jealous type" Hitsugaya said smirking.
"What? Why would I-? S-Stop it!" I stampered blushing.
Hitsugaya kept on teasing me while I hit him, denying everything.

On the school roof top.....

"Yuki sama"
"What is it Kuki?"
"We got the information needed"
"That girl is emotional unstable and weak. Why do we need her?"
"Kaze. "
"It's fine, she has a special power passed down from generation to generation of females"
"I don't care, as long as we get to play, her friends seem fun to play with~"
"That boy also seems fun to destroy"
"Well, just don't cause her any trouble. She is my beloved 'sister' after all."