Chapter 21 - Dissapearence

(Trying out the sound cloud audio thing for android, not sure if it works on other devices, if not please use the youtube video. Also, again, sorry for being slow! >.< Thanks~)

Misora's POV

Everything has been fairly calm after that trip to the park, other than the hollows we were able to be like normal humans. It's a little unsettling that it's been so calm, I feel as if something is about to happen soon.

"Misora" Toshiro called as he turned to me, "I'm gonna head over to Urahara's call Ichigo if you need anything"

I nodded and bowed as he left as a send off.

"It's pretty dark out...but the moon is so pretty..." I thought as I looked out the window. "The moon of the this side is so calm and clear". I turned from the window to get ready to sleep.

"Misora...". A voice called.

"Wait, this voice. Could it be?"

I turned around towards the window and a shadow lunged at me. I closed my eyes ready to summon my shikai and prepare for the impact. I felt something wrap around me, but it was soft and gentle, as if trying to hold a thin glass sphere, too much pressure and it will break. Could it be, a hug?

I opened my eyes, brown hair stood in front of me as tears streamed down brown eyes. I recognized him immediately, "M-Mizuki onii-san?" I managed to stutter out.

"Misora, yes it's me Mizuki" He said as he hugged my tighter, "It's your older brother Mizuki"

"B-But how? I saw what happened, w-when that hollow, it k-killed-"

"It's alright now, see? I'm perfectly fine" He quickly said, interrupting my words, "You can say, a miracle happened and I survived"

"Mizuki....thank the gods" I cried as tears fell down my face as I plunged my face into his chest, "I missed you so much"

"I know, so did I" Mizuki said soothingly as he rubbed my back to calm me down, "Everything will be alright now"

We stayed like that for several minutes, letting tears fall and having comfort in each others arms. Mizuki then slowly stood up, I looked up at him in confusion.

"Come on, let's go" He said.

"Go? Go where?" I asked.

"There's a place I want to show you" He said as he stood on the windowsill, a hand outstretched. The starry sky right behind him "Just take my hand and I'll take you there"

I extended my hand towards his, and carefully placed it on his palm, he grasped my hand and pulled me towards him, using his other hand to balance me on the windowsill.

"Now, just closed your eyes" He said calmly.

I closed my eyes ready to guided, "But, where is it-" I then felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck, causing me to pass out....

Toshiro's POV

"Ah, Toshiro! What can this handsome shopkeeper do for you?" Urahara said as I walked in.

"...." I glared at him as he said my name but decided not to correct him, "So, about the hollows. Are they still increasing or are we free to go back?"

"Well," Urahara started as he flapped open his fan, covering his mouth into his 'serious' mode, "You can say they are increasing, but they aren't as active. As if, they are being gathered for something."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I mean is that the number of hollow readings is increasing, but their actions are limited. Like someone is pulling strings from behind. So, I want you and the others to investigate things. Also, because it's so dangerous out there, take this~" He handed me a small watch like device, "That there, is a reitsu reader, because hollows are probably getting more advance, they may take forms we don't know, use it to measure their reitsu and tell if they're hollows or not"

"Okay, thanks" I said taking it, I then felt a small chill in the back of my neck, "could something be happening?" I thought to myself, "I'll be heading back now" I said leaving the shop.

"Take care~" Urahara said waving his fan.

I entered Ichigo's house as silently as I could, trying not to wake anyone up. I entered the room me and Misora was staying in and saw the window wide open, "Did she leave the window open again?" I thought walking in, I looked at her bed and found it completely empty.

"Misora?" I called worried, "Misora, you better not be playing games with me, Misora? Misora! MISORA!" I started yelling with worry and despair in my voice, and Ichigo and Rukia came running in the room, his family surprisingly still sleeping.

"Toshiro, what happened!?" Ichigo asked.

"She's gone..." I answered, "Something must of happened, she wouldn't leave on her own like this"

"Was it a kidnap?" Rukia asked looking around the room, "Her reitsu is still here, but mingled with another's, though they're very similar"

I dashed out the window attempting to find a trail of reitsu to follow, but it vanished just out as you go out into the outdoors. I slammed my fist against a tree in anger, "Where could she have gone?"

"Don't worry Toshiro, we'll find her" Ichigo calmly said patting my back, "She's not your third seat for nothing right? She can take care of herself"

"I know, but...aurgh," I groaned, "Dark times may be coming and there will be struggle, so please keep her safe, for another person shall interfere."

Hana's words echoed in the back of my mind, "She was right after all..." I mumbled.

"Please, Misora, just be safe..."