Chapter 5 Present (2)

Toshiro
"Excuse, Hitsugaya-Taicho?" Said a small voice.

Everyone turned to look at the person at the door.

There's so many people here, and they're all starring at her, she's bound to freak out or run away.

"H-Hoshina!? What is it?" I said quickly.

"Umm, if you're busy I can come back" she said softley, slowly backing away.

"Are you Sora-chan!?" Said Orihime and Momo grabbing Misora and pulling her over to the group and making her sit beside me.

"What's your name?" Asked Rukia.

Misora turned to me with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Everyone" I said, "This is Hoshina Misora, 10th squad's newest member."

"Can she not speak?" Asks Rukia.

"Come on Sora-chan! You don't have to be shy, these are our friends" Said Matsumoto.

Misora stayed silent and looked down at her lap, her hands in fist, shaking.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves?" Said Ichigo, "I'm Kurosaki Ichigo"

"Hinamori Momo"

"Orihime Inoue"

"Kuchiki Rukia"

"Yasutora Sado"

"Ishida Uryuu"

"Hoshina-dono! Please don't be afraid of us!" Cried Rukia, "I know Ichigo is scary looking but he's really easy to defeat!!!"

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Shouted Ichigo.

"Well you're strange looking!" Said Rukia.

No Im not!!!"

They both continued fighting and everyone else was laughing at their useless fight, exept for Misora, who was sitting beside me with a confused look on her face.

"Ah Misora-san!" Said Momo handing her the mochi box, " Did you make these?"

"Is this mochi?" She asked.

"Yep!! Someone gave these to Toshiro"

She swayed her head no.

"Oh I see" said Momo.

"Well See you later Toshiro! " said Ichigo leaving, "I promised Renji I would vist him!"

"I'm going too, ok Shiro-chan?" Said Momo " I need to get back to squad 5"

"I'm going to go out to meet with some friends ok taichoo?" Said Matsumoto.

"Bye everyone" I said.

Once everyone left I turned to Misora, whose hands was still shaking.

"Why did you lie?" I asked.

She looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

"If you plan on keeping your gift a secret, make sure you shouldn't leave your reistu on it"I said eating another mochi.

"I guess that failed huh?" She said, "Hitsugay-taicho, how many did you eat!?"

"I don't know 20 to 30 I guess"

" You can't eat that much.You're going to get sick" Misora said taking the box away from me.

"But they're good" I said trying to take it back.

She sighed, stood up and lifted the box to keep me from reaching it.

"Hey you gave that to me so it's mine!!" I complained jumping for the box.

Instead of jumping up and down like a kid, I jumped forward towards the box and finally got it, knocking down the both of us in progress.

"Um Hitsugaya-taicho?" Misora softley whispered.

"Yes what is it?" I said.

"Um..."

I looked around, we were both on the floor, and I was on top of Misora and face to face with her. Her deep green eyes starred into mine, her snowy white hair was sprawled around the floor, twice as long as before, it was a beautiful sight, like a painting.

I looked at my hand, there was the box and a lavender ribbon which was the one that Misora always ties her hair with.

"Sorry" I said as we both got up.

" It's fine "she said she said looking down.

Her hair covered her face like a curtain.

I'm not sure why I decided to but I walked up to her, moved her hair behind her ear, lifted her chin up and placed a kiss.

She stood there shocked, then looked out the window, and ran out the door.

I watched her leave with the ribbon clenched in my hand. Then I opened my hand, letting the ribbon fall to the floor, wondering what I had just done.